My husband and I stayed at Ocean Club for one night in a Junior Suite Pool & Garden View. We were on the first floor in the main building. The suite was well-appointed and clean. We found a bottle of champagne waiting for us and flowers because we were celebrating our anniversary while there.
The staff at the front desk was very friendly and helpful when needed. There is an onsite bar/grill called the Cabana Bar. They serve amazing conch fritters. They also had a manager's rum punch party with free appetizers while we were there.
The location is very good. It is on the far end of Grace bay located in between the Tuscany and Club Med. We didn't have a lot of noise issues at night, except a few times hearing people out in the hallway due to the tile floors they have there, but did not keep us awake. We also did have a few mosquitoes in our room, and so for this reason, it was nice to have an enclosed patio right in front of the pool.
We ate dinner at OPUS which is a very nice restaurant onsite. It was pricey, but that is typical for Providenciales. It has a beautiful atomsphere with outdoor dining and live music. Serves up a delicious Key Lime pie!!!
Ocean Club did not seem very busy while we were there. It is definitely a quiet, family resort. We would go back if we were taking our family along with us next time, but we were celebrating as a couple and stayed at Club Med for the first part of our trip, which we much preferred.
It was also very easy to book the shuttle to the airport for our departure. It costs $15 pp which is on par with the taxi service on the island.
Ocean Club is definitely a good value and a nice place to stay on this otherwise very expensive island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Club Resorts is comprised of two beachfront properties, Ocean Club and Ocean Club West, located one mile apart on stunning Grace Bay Beach. The intimate resorts offer a “Stay at one, Play at both” opportunity for guests to enjoy all the services and amenities of both. An easy stroll down a beautiful stretch of beach is the popular way to get between the two resorts, although guests can be chauffeured by a complimentary shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Amex, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Ocean Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Club Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Hotel Providenciales
- Ocean Resort Providenciales
- Ocean Club Turks Caicos
- Ocean Club Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales