“What a difference a year makes!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
21 Day Advance Purchase
Ranked #9 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
NY
“What a difference a year makes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We came here as a family exactly a year ago and had a miserable time (see prior posting if interested in every detail). After writing my first ever TripAdvisor review to detail how shocked I was by our poor experience, I followed up with a message directly to the hotel owner Thierry. This led to a very generous offer to come back and try again. So we did and I am so glad! What a night and day experience. This time was absolutely perfect in every way. Since we already had our bearings, and a short stay of only 3 days, I did all my planning for excursions and dinners before hand with Krystal and Morgan Luker - the latter is head of the Kids Club and is the most amazing person. I presume given our experiences last time, we were given a generous room upgrade which had me posting on Facebook "I think I just checked into heaven". Gorgeous and spacious for us and our 2 young children (10 and 7). Everyone was attentive and helpful. Food was great at Grille Rouge. And the Kids Club is really the best thing. Margaret and Edith are so wonderful. Admittedly, it is a bit more geared to girls than to boys (more arts and crafts things to do, mixed in with watersports like learning to sail and paddle boarding). So that worked out well for my daughter, and my son stayed with us. We did every excursion possible in 2 full days time - 9 holes of golf at Provo Golf Club, waterskiing for the kids, Glow Worm tour with SURFSide Academy booked through Morgan, bottom fishing for my husband and son, and Island Vibes snorkeling. Dinner at Mr. Grouper and Coco Bistro excellent. I am glad we gave it another chance and just wish we had more time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (305)
East Coast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Grace Bay Club is stunningly gorgeous. It is an outdoor, beach, poolside fantasy world of understated elegance. Relaxation is all we felt every moment there. We enjoyed our dinners at the Rouge Grill, food and setting was great. Staff was lovely. Two dinners at the fine dining Anacaouna were quite nice, with live music playing at the nearby Infinity Bar. Madeline at the Infinity Bar went out of her way to welcome us. Evan the bartender was so happy and welcoming. Breakfast staff was always great. Hostess cheerfully welcomed us and sat us at our favorite spot as much as she could. Sitting poolside was blissful, a great atmosphere provided by the friendly and considerate Amado and Ben. We were wonderfully looked after, with cold waters, fresh towels, and intuitive service all day. Mark, poolside, helped us with towels, and happily shifted our umbrella when we asked. All of the wonderful days spent enjoying the pool is credited also to Denny who ensures it all operates so smoothly. Our personal concierges Kenny and Godfrey went above and beyond to make our stay even more comfortable. Checking in on us, setting up lovely dinners and excursions. All of these guys are stars of the Grace Bay Club. We loved every minute and are looking forward to our next visit.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
hermosa beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Great beach - super soft sand, good size and spacing of chairs, beautiful water, and great service. The place seemed like the best on Grace Bay. Comfortable, clean and opulent rooms. If I go back to Turks and Caicos it will definitely be to this place!

• Stayed August 2013
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I just returned from my second stay at Grace Bay Club. My friend and I loved it so much the first time (in 2011 on a girls getaway) that we had to return (and we plan on continuing to return again and again (maybe we will have our husbands join us next time))! The beach is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen (and spacious - no one is on top of each other and the water is crystal clear)(and I have traveled all over the Caribbean), the resort is beautiful and relaxing, there are multiple restaurants to eat at on the resort (which most other TCI resorts do not have), the drinks are delicious, the food is good and the rooms are all spacious and nice (we stayed at the Villas the first stay and the Hotel this time - both were great)! However, the thing that makes Grace Bay Club stand out the most among so many beautiful Caribbean resorts is the staff and the service!! It was like a family homecoming for us. The staff likes working there so much that no one leaves and they strive to make their guests happy - it is their first priority. On our return trip, it was primarily the same staff there as was there 2 years prior. And, all of the staff remembered us from 2 years prior (and even remembered some specifics about our likes and dislikes)! The service is just excellent on so many levels! I would like to make special mention of the family pool/beach guys - Christopher, Navar, Jerry and Jared (picture attached), the men and ladies of the Grill - Fredlyn, Rachel, Tavares, Ron and Janiece, Paulina at the pool bar (aka the Rum Shop) and, of course, last but certainly not least our helpful concierge Willah and Boda! It was like coming home and we can't wait to go back!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Boston, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My family of 5 just returned from a week at Grace Bay Club and are still dealing with withdrawal. Never have we experienced the hospitality and genuine friendliness of a staff that greeted us and looked after us during our visit. Yes the upgrade to an Estate room was a bonus, but the people really made the difference. Starting with Sam who greeted us upon our arrival, to our personal concierge team of Boda and Willah, Calvin who kept us entertained and never thirsty on the beach, to David and his team who we constantly called on supply us with snorkels, sailboats, kayaks, and paddleboards, every staff member we came into contact with made us feel like they truly enjoyed having us as guests and making our stay as enjoyable as possible.

Room Tip: ask for a high floor to capture the best beach views
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My family and I spend a week at Grace Bay Estates in august. The pool is next to the beach, so the children can move to and from, all day long. I have to mention a person who took care of us everyday, Emmanuel!!! ask for him! he makes a difference! Always smiling and eager to please!
The 3 bedroom estate villa was enormous! it even had a TV room great for the kids. We had dinner several nights at the hotel restaurants and some nights we walked to the village to eat. Many restaurants walking distance from the resort, very convenient location.
The beach is long, with beautiful and colorful blue waters, many fish can be seen, lots of amenities on the beach to rent and you can ride at no cost the non motorized toys of the resort.
A wonderful place to share and enjoy family time!

Milton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is a really great hotel. Staff is friendly, location is great, very nice and clean.Rooms are more like condos than a regular hotel room. My only complaint is quality of food has a very large variation, some nights is stunning, others is poor. Beach view is incredible. Would recommend.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Grace Bay Club? Share your experiences!