“Our new benchmark for luxury and hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Every 3rd Night Free
Ranked #9 of 44 hotels in Providenciales
Boston, MA
“Our new benchmark for luxury and hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My family of 5 just returned from a week at Grace Bay Club and are still dealing with withdrawal. Never have we experienced the hospitality and genuine friendliness of a staff that greeted us and looked after us during our visit. Yes the upgrade to an Estate room was a bonus, but the people really made the difference. Starting with Sam who greeted us upon our arrival, to our personal concierge team of Boda and Willah, Calvin who kept us entertained and never thirsty on the beach, to David and his team who we constantly called on supply us with snorkels, sailboats, kayaks, and paddleboards, every staff member we came into contact with made us feel like they truly enjoyed having us as guests and making our stay as enjoyable as possible.

Room Tip: ask for a high floor to capture the best beach views
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

1,002 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (278)
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My family and I spend a week at Grace Bay Estates in august. The pool is next to the beach, so the children can move to and from, all day long. I have to mention a person who took care of us everyday, Emmanuel!!! ask for him! he makes a difference! Always smiling and eager to please!
The 3 bedroom estate villa was enormous! it even had a TV room great for the kids. We had dinner several nights at the hotel restaurants and some nights we walked to the village to eat. Many restaurants walking distance from the resort, very convenient location.
The beach is long, with beautiful and colorful blue waters, many fish can be seen, lots of amenities on the beach to rent and you can ride at no cost the non motorized toys of the resort.
A wonderful place to share and enjoy family time!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Milton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is a really great hotel. Staff is friendly, location is great, very nice and clean.Rooms are more like condos than a regular hotel room. My only complaint is quality of food has a very large variation, some nights is stunning, others is poor. Beach view is incredible. Would recommend.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

From the greeting at the airport and arrangements to get you to the resort right through to check out, this is a top notch resort. Rooms are big, very comfortable and a great view of the ocean. Staff is unbelievably friendly and helpful. Breakfast is amazing. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We were on the 4th in Building E. We would stay there again.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Grace Bay Club has hands down the best location on Grace Bay. My wife and I had a fantastic vacation away from our kids this week. This could be one of the best places in the world to sit back and relax. Special thank you should be extended to all of the pool waiters and attendants. A few really went above and beyond to make our trip special. Wisny, Amado and Ben kept us in the shade so we didn't completely fry in the scorching sun. Most importantly these guys were genuinely concerned about my wife and I enjoying ourselves and relaxing. They kept the waters and rum cocktails coming. We appreciate all of the hard work they did on a daily basis. David at the beach activities center taught me how to sail for the first time... Maybe next time my wife will gain the courage to give it a try. Great time and looking forward to a return trip with the kids one day.

• Stayed August 2013
Lewisville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

we had such a wonderful 7 days at grace bay club... Berg and Julio were available via our own personal cell phone that was given to us during check in 24 hours a day to schedule anything that we needed including dinner or excusions... Amado was available for us at the beach and really over extended himself and was a great/fun person to have around and talk football with (even though he is a dolphins fan ;) ) He loves his job and really made our experience wonderful. Breakfast in the morning was awesome with Junie always helping us. Vivette took care of us multiple times at anacoana and we really enjoyed her too. Although we are not professional hotel reviewers we thought that even though this was slightly on the expensive side compared to some other hotels that we were looking at we thought it was an incredible value once we were there. Beachside cabanas and lounges are all available complimentary as well as sailing lessons and non motorized water craft and floaties which we took advantage of multiple times. We thought the food at all the restraunts were amazing, anacoana was spectacular and offered premium service beachside. I think it does a great job of having a smaller hotel that is easy to access all parts of it while still offering all sorts of different types of restrauntss/bars and levels of service. I didn't get the feeling we were at a mega large resort but it wasn't so small that they only had one restraunt I was just overly so impressed. They surprised us with a special bottle of champagne when we had our turndown service that also included a heart towel and rose pedals. We loved everything about this place.

Room Tip: if you stay at the villas try to get a building closer to the main hotel to shorten access to the ot...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I came here in June/July of this year, and it was my first time to the Islands. I came here with my mom, her husband, and my boyfriend. I was looking for a relaxing trip, where I could just unwind and soak up some sun, and that's exactly what I got. When we first arrived, we were treated so kindly, and everyone was very attentive, and catered to any need. Everyone who works there goes above and beyond. Everyone always makes sure you are taken care of. We originally had a villa booked, but were upgraded to an estate. The room is GORGEOUS, and the location/view even better. It was very clean too. Most of the days, we just walked down to the beach, where the pool/beach attendants would set up a chair for us. They also checked on us every so often, bringing cold waters, and asking if we needed anything else. Everyone who works there does such a great job of making sure you have everything you need. A few of the people who stood out to me were Wisney, Calvin and Emmanuel. If they are working, while you are there, you will 100% be taken care of. They are such hard workers, and are such a joy to be around. I also really enjoyed the free water activities they provide every day (paddle boards, kayaks, snorkels, wind surfing, etc). The breakfast buffet in the mornings were also one of my favorites. There was quality food, and the people who work in the kitchen do a great job. Overall, the hotel had a great energy (relaxing/friendly/classy), great staff, great food and great rooms. My stay at this hotel was unforgettable, and I would do anything to get back there!! I Definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Grace Bay Club? Share your experiences!