My family and I spend a week at Grace Bay Estates in august. The pool is next to the beach, so the children can move to and from, all day long. I have to mention a person who took care of us everyday, Emmanuel!!! ask for him! he makes a difference! Always smiling and eager to please!
The 3 bedroom estate villa was enormous! it even had a TV room great for the kids. We had dinner several nights at the hotel restaurants and some nights we walked to the village to eat. Many restaurants walking distance from the resort, very convenient location.
The beach is long, with beautiful and colorful blue waters, many fish can be seen, lots of amenities on the beach to rent and you can ride at no cost the non motorized toys of the resort.
A wonderful place to share and enjoy family time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales