“GBC is the standard of relaxation” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
3rd Night FREE
Ranked #8 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Lancaster, PA
“GBC is the standard of relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I spent 8 days at the Grace Bay Club in May. It was a corporate sponsored incentive trip. Upon arrival, the front desk and entrance area is very unassuming but the staff is plentiful and on point. We were quickly checked in and assigned a concierge who arranged several details and ran errands based on our preferences. The property is small but well kept. We had a basic room but it was spacious and overlooked the ocean. The key for me was the time spent on the grounds. The pool areas, beach bar (Stix), playing volleyball, water sports, dips in the ocean, etc was perfect. Extremely beautiful area, and the service was great (they even waded out into the ocean to bring us drinks). They maintain just enough guests to find conversation if desired, but at the same time the population can seem sparse if you want to hide under an umbrella and read. I found it to be a very relaxing location and can't find anything to really criticize. The island overall is an expensive place, so the prices of drinks and food at the GBC should not be singled out. We rented a jeep for a day to explore. We found a few other stunning beaches but it was an adventure guessing on unmarked gravel roads. On our way back we stopped at the Coral Gardens resort which is just a few miles up the beach from GBC. They have a superb snorkeling loop right on their beach marked with ropes. When you're done, they have an awesome beach bar (called Somewhere) with two levels, live music, great Mexican food and a fun crowd. I highly recommend it if you need a casual break from the upscale dining scene. The 'pop up bar' on the beach at GBC called Stix is also very fun.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (330)
Edmond, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband and I decided on Grace Bay Club because we heard it had the best breakfast. We did not try others since it was included in our resort package, so I do not know if this is truly the best, but it was very good. Our stay was perfect. The staff was great, and room was clean and offered plenty of space. If you are wanting a place to completely relax, this is the place for you. Hobie Cats, SUP (Stand up and paddle) boards, bikes, and snorkels were free and available when we wanted something to do besides sit on the beach. We stayed 8 days, and enjoyed every minute. Restaurants you need to try are, Caicos Cafe, Coco Bistro, Beach House, and Hemingway's. My favorite place was Bugaloo's, about 15-20 min cab ride from Grace Bay Club. They had the best cracked conch, especially the coconut fried conch. Yum! Also, try Styx Bar at the resort. It's right on the beach, and has the best coconut jerked corn on the cob. We will definitely return to this resort.

Room Tip: Request a room on the 1st floor. Our room was located about 10 steps from the hot tub and pool, and...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
New Canaan, Connecticut, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

This was my second stay at Grace Bay Club. I returned to the Island for a friends wedding and decided to stay at Grace Bay instead of another resort. The word resort doesn't capture the true experience at Grace Bay. It feels more like an intimate, boutique experience. Everything from my Suite to the beauty of the property to the excellent, friendly, professional staff that catered to my every need. The food was excellent. There are no bad views from any room or suite. My suite was in building B; spectacular! I would recommend anyone who wants a beautiful, fun, getaway should stay at the Grace Bay Club. I want to shine a light on some of the staff that helped to make my stay an amazing one. Each were professional, friendly, and attentive. I could tell they enjoy their work. They are the reasons why I will stay at Grace Bay when I return to Turks.... Thank you- Nelia, Godfrey, Kenny, Hudson, Janae, Shana Kay, Gifford, and Alden. You all worked hard to make my stay an enjoyable one. I look forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms or suites..... The higher the floor the better.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Ashburn, VA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

My wife and I went for a 6 day trip and stayed at the beautiful Grace Bay Club. I must say we were a bit nervous about the hotel after hearing multiple things about other Hotels in the Caribbean. We arrived to be treated like a King and Queen, the staff was amazing from our concerige to our house keeper they set the tone and made our stay more than wonderful. The infinity Bar was the best the drinks were made just right. The fact that you can go to the local grocery store and purchase food for the entire time you are there is awesome. Oh and finally they have the best breakfast I have ever HAD!!!

Room Tip: Get an upgraded room to one of the suites you will be very pleased with it!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

My husband and I travel quite a bit and are pretty picky when it comes to the quality of resorts and service. We just returned from a week long stay at Grace Bay Club that was nothing short of perfection.

We were extremely impressed with the focus on service and how friendly and welcoming everyone at this resort was. Our concierges Vernon, Jerome, and Alden were friendly, attentive, and took care of everything from dinner reservations to booking excursions for us. When we arrived and realized we shared a wall with a family with loud children (not exactly ideal for a romantic trip for two), they graciously relocated us to an adults only section of the resort with no additional charge, although the new room was more expensive than the one we originally booked. They even sent a complimentary bottle of nice champagne and strawberries for us to enjoy mid-week!

All of the restaurants on the resort have fabulous food and wonderful service. We especially enjoyed Anacoana, and Stix, the beach front bar and lunch spot. Garth at Stix made a delicious rum punch and was so friendly and fun to hang out with during the day while we ate lunch and sipped cocktails on the beach. The breakfast included with the room at Rouge Grill was also wonderful - plenty of selection and great made to order eggs.

One of my favorite dinners was the barbeque buffet served on the beach (every Thursday at Grill Rouge). This was a great value at $50/person and much less expensive than the private dinner on the beach that the resort offers. Plus, the live music was fun! This is a must do - book a table before sunset and enjoy.

We rented a car and drove around the rest of Provo one day, and honestly, it wasn't worth it. I can safely say that Grace Bay is the most gorgeous beach on the island, and the Grace Bay Club is hands down the prettiest resort.

The only off site restaurants that we did find worth the time were Coco Bistro (nice dinner spot and walking distance from GBC) and Conch Shack (casual lunch in the shade of palm trees right by the beach; it is a $60 round trip cab ride, but worth it). Otherwise, stay on property and enjoy!!

Room Tip: All rooms have ocean views. The Hotel section is a bit pricier. The rooms are larger and have nice...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I researched resort after resort before choosing GBC, and after a wonderful anniversary trip we made the right choice. GBC exceeded all our expectations. First of all we were upgraded to a one bedroom suite at the couples only hotel section. The view and room were perfect. We got the best personal concierge (Franklyn) and he went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. He was beyond perfect! Breakfast was always fabulous and Junia and Ruth Marie were great. The beach was gorgeous and Emmanuel and Calvin were always eager to get anything for us at the beach. The worked hard to keep us happy. The only improvements GBC should make is iPhone docking station speakers in rooms and of course the food and drinks are a bit expensive. Definitely do a snorkeling trip with island vibes, Sean and John were a blast! Hudson and Dorce were always helpful as well. The night time turn down service was a nice touch and Barbara was so sweet. We had a nice surprise our anniversary night with champagne, chocolate strawberries, and decorated bed (thanks Franklyn).

• Stayed June 2013
Midwest City, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

One of the most beautiful resorts-everything about our 3 bedroom residence was first class ! The staff was personable and went out of their way to make sure our stay was accommodating in every way possible! Our oceanfront view was the most spectacular I have ever seen- the water , the resort , the sunset, just amazing! We will be back this winter, I can not wait.

Room Tip: We stayed in an oceanfront private residence, well worth the extra cost. The fully equipped kitchen...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Grace Bay Club? Share your experiences!