My husband and I just returned from the Grace Bay Club. We were visiting with our adult children and a guest the first two weeks of the trip and as a couple for the last several days. Having visited GBC numerous times, we did not think there would be any way to top our prior outstanding experiences. We were wrong! This trip was like none other. The GBC topped itself in service!
From Leola and the happy staff at breakfast to lunch with Gregory and the fantastic Krave crew to dinner with Georgette who never runs out of energy, our day was full of smiles and "may we do anything else for you?" The beach staff is amazing, shout out to Emmanuel, Navar, Jean and the rest of the beach team, for making our beach visits such a pleasure. Our kind house keeper, Maureen, brought tears to my eyes when we left as she took such good care of us.
During our visit, our daughter became a bit ill requiring a doctor. One of our outstanding Concierges, Berg, immediately went into action to arrange a "house call" from the doctor. The following day, additional medication was required. Again, Berg to the rescue with a personal trip to the pharmacy saving us the time and effort. Later on in the trip he made two additional trips to the pharmacy on our behalf...all with a smile on his face. Throughout our almost three week stay, Berg and Julio (our other concierge) went out of their way every day to assist us to ensure our visit was nothing but relaxing.
Unlike many resorts where management is never seen, guests are often greeted daily by Thierry (the GM), Ricky, Ajay and other management personnel as well as Mark, the owner. Each inquires to the quality of the guest's stay and ensures the guests are enjoying themselves. We are appreciative of such personalized service. It does not go unnoticed :)
The property is ideally situated, beautifully landscaped and well maintained. Each room is oceanfront with ample space. Resort improvements are constantly being made such as the addition of STIX the new beach restaurant/bar. Whether you stay at GBC or not, you need to stop in to see Garth, Andre and Ricardo at STIX for some unique and delicious food/drinks.
My last note is this. The resort was quite full, however, it never seemed that way to us. Instead of overtaxing staff, additional staff seemed to appear. The quality of service, food and amenities never once wavered. Kudos to GBC!
Without hesitation, we spent our last day planning our return to the Grace Bay Club where practically every wish is granted.
Thank you to our GBC family!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales