My husband and I just got back from Turks and Caicos. We stayed at the beautiful Grace bay club and loved every minute of it. When we arrived we were greeted by our own personal concierge named Berg who was super sweet, professional and assurred us that he would be there to help us with whatever we needed throughout our stay. We knew we were in good hands. He made our stay easy, enjoyable and relaxing. We didn't have to worry about a thing besides enjoying ourselves. He was the best! All of the staff at the hotel were friendly, warm, welcoming, accomodating and professional. The beach was breath taking and the perfect spot for a gorgeous sunset. Breakfast was included daily and the food was spectacular. The Grace Bay Club was a wonderful vacation spot and we can't wait to go back and visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, TripOnline SA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales