This was a great experience. Three different on-site restaurants, each with outstanding food. The breakfast buffet served everything you can think of. We enjoyed Junie's service and Shirlene's omelets!. The beach is one of the largest we have seen, with access to kayaks, paddle boards and hobie-cats. David was very helpful in getting us set with each of the water activities. Delightful views. The suite offered a nice living room, small bar/kitchen area. Two decks looking at the ocean! A vacation that was truly memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and Jetsetter so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales