My wife and I traveled to GBC 8/2011 and it was truly one of the most relaxing and stress free resorts stays we can remember. The resort is on a perfect beach, not too far from the airport and only a bike ride away from local shops (and market). We stayed in the "hotel" rooms and found all the amenities and service top notch. The friends we traveled with stayed in the "Suite" style rooms, which had a ton ore space and amenities but we both had the same view of the beach and ocean. Turk & Caicos is very much a chill spot with clean and high-end feel about it. The hotel servers were really nice and every day we had our seats set up on the beach. We utilized the Tennis facilities every morning (2 hard courts in great shape) and afterwards enjoys a wonderful breakfast buffet. Highly recommend staying at the Grace Bay Club and we will indeed be coming back to this resort.
Note; Over all T&C is one of the nicer islands we have been to in the Caribbean (and we have been to many), it was easy to get to from the East coast and everyone we met was friendly and helpful. The island is on the expensive side, their VAT tax is something to be aware of, it really adds to your daily food and beverage cost, but you can also see that the government put money back into the infrastructure.
August weather was hot witha consistant breeze.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Otel, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales