We recently stayed at the Grace Bay Club at the end of Jan. We thoroughly enjoyed our first trip to Turks and Caicos...primarily due to the wonderful staff and quality of Grace Bay Club. A bit rainy the first day, but the rest of the time was perfect weather (about 80's during the day and low 70's at night....can get breezy). We have already decided that we will visit the Island at least once a year and definitely stay at Grace Bay Club again....actually, my wife is already talking about coming back in 6 months.
We were lucky to get upgraded from the Jr. Suite to the 1-Bedroom, which is much larger than any NY 1-Bedroom Apt. Our room was beautiful and it was a nice escape from the cold NY winter. It was so pleasant opening up the door, relax on the balcony and listen to the ocean. The staff was excellent...they were very friendly with us and especially our toddler son. Buffet (american) breakfast is included and is awesome...huge variety to fill you up so you can fall into a food coma on the beach. Jerome, our concierge, was very pleasant and helpful...specifically, there was one day we were on the beach and he walked out to ensure everything was ok with our stay and asked if he could be helpful. I really appreciate that he was always available, but not obtrusive....you are always connected to them with the cell phone they provide.
Grace Bay Club will be our regular destination and look forward to our next stay. Turks & Caicos can be pricey, but it is manageable and you get what you pay for (except the cost of taxi rides which can drain your pockets). Luckily Grace Bay is in such a central location that you can walk to the grocery store and many of the good restaurants, like Coco Bistro and Caicos Cafe. If you want to try the freshest conch, then head to Bugalos (pricey cab ride, but the conch is worth it and not expensive). Always remember, you are on Island time....so don't get wound up if things take a little longer. Sit back and relax!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales