A vacation at The Grace Bay Club is truly a vacation in paradise. Of course the setting of the property is spectacular on Grace Bay beach, but the Grace Bay Club experience itself is something very, very special. There is an element of service that we have not experienced at any other hotel in the world.
Whether it be...
Thierry the GM who we met daily walking the property greeting guests and overseeing the operation, Ajay the Food and Beverage Manager who is always visible on site and is amazing at planning a private dinner, the concierge staff headed up by Ricky, the concierges themselves - this time we were cared for by Vernon and Willah but have enjoyed the wonderful services of Marvin and Boda in the past, the staff at the Grill Rouge (Ruth-Marie, Renaldo, Junie, Leola, Juan and many others), Pauline at the pool bar, the amazing crew at Krave (Garth, Gregory, Berthony, Taneisha, the talented Chef Tiny and more), the beach staff (Navar, Chris, Emmanuel and the rest of the crew) who set us up daily with chairs & umbrellas followed by a very timely sorbet when the sun got hot, the front lobby staff (thank you for our welcome punch), the back office pre-arrival folks (who do an fantastic job arranging for our arrival- special requests, wine/spirits delivery, etc) or the grounds keepers, every GBC employee is genuinely interested in making each guest's visit remarkable.
There is no request too large or too small. The attention to detail is amazing and greatly appreciated by my husband and our family. It is nice to be greeted with a warm smile and "how was your boat trip yesterday?" while being poured our favorite beverage without request. Managing to remember guest's names and tidbits of information is no small feat, but the GBC does it with ease.
We have traveled to the GBC as a couple celebrating our anniversary and just for the fun. We have traveled with friends (4 couples celebrating my husband's 50th birthday which should be a review unto itself-completely first class private dinner on the beach complete with tiki bar, lounge area, dinner table for 8 and a staff larger than our party) and we have traveled with our teen children. Each visit has been five star.
With each visit, our GBC friends have become more like family. We can't wait to return "home"!! P.S. To our GBC family....thank you for another amazing time in paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales