We stayed in combined suites 1301/1302 Dec 27 to Jan 3. We wholeheartedly recommend staying in what we believe is the best condo in this resort since it is a huge tastefully furnished 3rd floor penthouse with up-to-date appliances and granite counters right on the ocean, with a panoramic west view (meaning sunset views!). The sliding glass doors fully open to a huge wrap-around balcony, and because of the western exposure, we could actually sunbathe from the balcony on the lovely patio furniture for most of the afternoon!
The complex itself is very low-key and so quietly civilized compared to what seemed to be the overcrowded other resorts in the area. We never worried about getting a lawn chair at the pool or on the beach. The stretch of beach from the resort west toward Turtle Cove was amazing for daily walks, as it was never busy (in fact, almost deserted in parts!) compared to the stretch of beach in the other direction where resort after resort full of people populated the beach.
We enjoyed the ability of each person to make their own breakfast whenever they chose to wake up, and to munch at lunch or nibble on pre-dinner appetizers and drinks whenever they wanted (IGA was very well stocked), and chose to dine out at different excellent restaurants every night. Our favorites, although not inexpensive, were truly memorable: Coyaba, Magnolia, and Coco Bistro.
In order to book this specific condo, you need to book through coralgardens.com (Leanne) which had very responsive on-site staff (Rashad and Reggie) and daily housekeeping that accommodated our wish to clean up after 1:30 each day when our teenagers would finally be awake!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Gardens Resort is located directly on Grace Bay Beach and miles of white sand and turquoise ocean. We are directly in front of the best snorkeling reef on the island "Alexandra Marine Park". We are a deluxe Boutique Resort consisting of three unique buildings built along the beach with lush gardens and two swimming pools. The resort is directly on Grace Bay Beach, which was voted as one of the world's Top 10 beaches by Conde Nast Magazine. We have spacious and fully equipped one, two or three bedroom condo suites, as well as Garden Rooms are tastefully decorated with Italian tile flooring and muted tropical colors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Coral Gardens on Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Gardens Hotel Providenciales
- Coral Gardens On Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales