Let me say, I don't give out compliments if it is not merit. MY husband stayed at Coral Gardens from 9/18 to 9/24/13. This was the perfect hotel for us. The beach is great. The grounds are kept up with lush plants and trees. I enjoyed walking the path with the green and colors. The beach is kept clean and the look out on the waters just so beautiful and calming. We had a one bedroom ocean front going back to your room to sit out on the balcony and look on to the ocean blue is great. Having one bedroom is also great as there is plenty of space. We stayed in room 4103. It has a kitchen which came in handy as we brought breakfast foods to prepare and it worked out great; all the pots, pans, silver ware, coffee maker for those who drink coffee (we do tea) blender two tvs one in bedroom and other in living area great as we do not watch the same thing for late night tv. I have stayed at large 5 star hotels as I am in sales and sales conferences and actually I prefer this place over as it small and intimate. We have traveled extensively in the islands, to name a few St. Luke, St Martin, Barbardos, Aruba, etc Mexico, Hawaii, Bermuda and many other and this place Coral Gardens is one of our favorite (top 3). The staff Matthew, Robin and Raulo are great to work with as they take time and effort to help you. Doing your job with a smile and being genuine means something. As some staff at places I have been too to their jobs but you can tell they are just that doing a job with no joy. I believe they want to see you in enjoy your stay. There is no spa or fitness center, However walking on the beach Is just great in the mornings come back jump in the beach very relaxing.
To sum it up
1. Great Beach and Location, close to restaurants, airport
2, Room great clean, daily maid service (tip the maid as they do not make much money and groceries is so expensive on this island.
3. Staff great attentive to your needs.
4. Price is right GREAT VALUE
Only down side restaurant was not open as it closed for the month of September as a lot of restaurants on this island close for September as the slower season. For us it was a great time to go in September less crowds.
I would most definitely return to Coral Gardens for my next trip to Turks and Caicos. HANDS down. I would be back next year however, have not visited the same island back to back as I want to see all the Islands on my bucket list. Anguilla is on store for next year, however, I will be back to Turks and will stay at Coral Gardens for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Gardens Resort is located directly on Grace Bay Beach and miles of white sand and turquoise ocean. We are directly in front of the best snorkeling reef on the island "Alexandra Marine Park". We are a deluxe Boutique Resort consisting of three unique buildings built along the beach with lush gardens and two swimming pools. The resort is directly on Grace Bay Beach, which was voted as one of the world's Top 10 beaches by Conde Nast Magazine. We have spacious and fully equipped one, two or three bedroom condo suites, as well as Garden Rooms are tastefully decorated with Italian tile flooring and muted tropical colors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Coral Gardens on Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Gardens Hotel Providenciales
- Coral Gardens On Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales