We really enjoyed our first visit to Provo and our stay at Coral Gardens. We upgraded to better room after our first night and were very pleased. Matthew the manager was very helpful. The location is great, especially for first time visitors. It is in the center of Grace Bay so it is convenient to different ends of the island. The snorkeling was good and right off the beach. Jerome on the beach is so nice and helpful. We enjoyed having Somewhere Cafe on property, but you probably need to rent a car if you stay there. We did a snorkel trip and they picked us up right off the beach. Overall a wonderful stay-we hope to return!
- Also Known As:
- Coral Gardens Hotel Providenciales
- Coral Gardens Hotel
- Coral Gardens On Grace Bay Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Gardens Resort is located directly on Grace Bay Beach and miles of white sand and turquoise ocean. We are directly in front of the best snorkeling reef on the island "Alexandra Marine Park". We are a deluxe Boutique Resort consisting of three unique buildings built along the beach with lush gardens and two swimming pools. The resort is directly on Grace Bay Beach, which was voted as one of the world's Top 10 beaches by Conde Nast Magazine. We have spacious and fully equipped one, two or three bedroom condo suites, as well as Garden Rooms are tastefully decorated with Italian tile flooring and muted tropical colors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Coral Gardens on Grace Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.