The hotel grounds and rooms were in pristine condition and I think this hotel is on the best section of beach in Grace Bay - white, soft sand with turquoise waters and much less busy (far fewer kids) than down near the other hotels. Even during busy season, we never had trouble getting chairs at the beach or the pool.
Check-in and check-out were seamless, but service overall was hit or miss. Some people were very helpful, but others acted completely indifferent. This was most obvious at meals, when you would get coffee/bread/the check or whatever it was you wanted only after asking several times. For the price you are paying, I had hoped for better.
Despite the service, I would probably recommend this to a friend and even return myself. The beach was that gorgeous. Just temper your expectations with regards to service.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Hotel
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Hotel Providenciales
- Gansevoort Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Gansevoort Turks Caicos
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos brings a signature approach to luxury lifestyle that redefines the destination resort experience. Each of the 91 guestrooms offers sweeping ocean views positioned and designed to pay homage to the unspoiled island. The resort blends Caribbean cool with sophisticated style to create a sense of place for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Gansevoort Turks + Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.