We had an amazing time in Turks and Caicos and our stay at the Ganesvoort was perfect! My wife and I stayed there for 8 days and wanted to stay 30 more. From the moment we arrived and were greeted with warm towels and tropical drinks until the last day that we checked out, the staff at the Ganesvoort were very friendly and wanted to make sure that we were getting the most out of our vacation.
The rooms and the property were in immaculate condition and were well maintained. The view from our 2nd level terrace of the beach were breathtaking. On the days that we wanted to sleep in, we enjoyed the automatic blackout shades that lowered all the way to the floor to block out the sunlight.
I could go on and on about the things we liked, but I am just going to list the highlights for us here: modern design, the views of Grace Bay, easy beach access, walkable distance to fantastic snorkeling (Bight Reef - good, Smith Reef - better), closest property to the Thursday night Fish Fry, world class staff and service, amazing and comfortable pool, fulfilling breakfast every day until 10:30am, the restaurant Stelle for dinner, complimentary bicycle rentals, DVD checkout service for the days you want to relax in your room, the activities they planned during inclement weather, and the beds were really comfortable!
The Ganesvoort has many options for both the traveler looking to relax and also for people that want to be active. The concierge were very helpful with dinner reservations at local restaurants, and offered advise and tips for our excursions that included scuba diving. The security guards that helped us with taxis were also very helpful with recommendations for activities.
We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos brings a signature approach to luxury lifestyle that redefines the destination resort experience. Each of the 91 guestrooms offers sweeping ocean views positioned and designed to pay homage to the unspoiled island. The resort blends Caribbean cool with sophisticated style to create a sense of place for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Gansevoort Turks + Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales