We got Married on 8/17 and were struggling with a location to have our honeymoon. My worry was that we were not going to be able to find a location that would parallel our wedding. With only a short amount of time to plan, we looked at the reviews for some of the resorts in TCI.
In looking at the pictures of the resort, we thought that the location had the modern look and amenities that we were seeking. I was really panicked about having activities and ideas planned to fill the time of our visit and was put in contact with one of the representatives (Cassandra) that was able to put all of my concerns at ease and refer several different options of activities for us to take part in. I was unbelievably impressed at the urgency of her responses as well as her willingness to ensure that the time there was flawless.
On a daily basis while we were at the resort, the staff go out of their way to approach you and solicit feedback on your stay. They go above and beyond to keep the resort details impeccable and looking like it is the first day it is open. We were able to be on a first name basis with everyone that was employed by the resort and the cleanliness was unreal.
Lastly, I was impressed at the fact that everyone that was working there, was aware that we had just been married. There were several points that someone approached and asked how our stay was and congratulations on our recent wedding.
The final surprise was the morning breakfast. We expected some basic coffee, Muffins, Bagels and cereal. This was the best spread of breakfast food I have ever had. You name it, it was there. An Omelette bar, pancakes, french toast, fresh fruit, bacon, sausage, fresh oatmeal, hash browns...
If you are willing to pay a bit more for world class service and an immaculate ambiance, This is your resort. We have already started to plan our return.
The only reason that I didn't give an excellent for value was the fact that everything in TCI is expensive. Gas was $7 a gallon and most dinners were 50-75% more expensive than you are used to.
Thank you Gansvoort TCI for the Honeymoon we were looking for.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Hotel
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Hotel Providenciales
- Gansevoort Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Gansevoort Turks Caicos
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos brings a signature approach to luxury lifestyle that redefines the destination resort experience. Each of the 91 guestrooms offers sweeping ocean views positioned and designed to pay homage to the unspoiled island. The resort blends Caribbean cool with sophisticated style to create a sense of place for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Gansevoort Turks + Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.