We spent 5 nights at the T&C Gansevoort in August. We took advantage of the summer rates and booked a two bedroom ocean-front suite. It was amazing. We had two large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a full kitchen and dining area.The room was beautiful with the best linens and bedding possible. Our two kids were in the other bedroom and were close enough to feel safe, but far enough away for privacy. The resort is beautiful in every aspect. The lobby is open and welcoming. The infinity pool is the central part of the hotel with a boardwalk leading to the ocean. We were one of the only families at the resort and we made sure our children were not a nuisance, and they still managed to have a great time. We were not up for the Beaches Resort scene - way too many kids and too much noise for us. The water and sand on the beach at the Gansevoort was the most beautiful I have ever seen. We were assisted each morning in getting our beach chairs set up and had water and food service at the beach all day. There is only one place for lunch and once place for dinner at the resort. We were fine with that - too relaxed to go off property and were happy with the menu choices at both places. The daily breakfast buffet was included in the room rate and was a great way to start each day. We took two excursions from the resort on boats and were picked up from the beach right in front of the hotel. The hotel staff knew all of our names and greeted us with smiles and offers to help, Twice daily maid service made sure our rooms were always clean and comfortable. You can check out games and movies from the front desk in case of rain of just needing an activity. We took advantage of the paddle boards and snorkel equipment available at the hut on the beach. I highly recommend this resort if you are looking for a high-end property that is private, quiet and beautiful in every area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos brings a signature approach to luxury lifestyle that redefines the destination resort experience. Each of the 91 guestrooms offers sweeping ocean views positioned and designed to pay homage to the unspoiled island. The resort blends Caribbean cool with sophisticated style to create a sense of place for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Amex, Orbitz, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Gansevoort Turks + Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales