We just got back from our honeymoon staying at the Gansevoort Turks & Caicos for 5 nights. Upon arrival we were welcomed with a cold towel and welcome punch. They had our check in waiting on us and they walked us from the front desk to our rooms making sure everything was the way we had it setup. The gave us a complimentary bottle of champagne and 15% off a couples message at the spa exhale.
The service is outstanding from every staff member saying hi as you walk around the property, to the twice daily room service that includes turn down service at night. They also setup your lounge chairs on the beach and by the pool area and do a great job of checking on you throughout the day. Also, make sure and use the concierge desk as they setup everything for us while we stayed including dinners, taxis, and excursions.
Room - the rooms are great with roll down dark shades so you can sleep as late as you want. Its a very sleek and modern setup with a great big shower with rainhead nosel that looks out towards the ocean. It also has an ipod player to play music and two huge sliding doors that open to your private balcony.
Make sure you get up and eat the complimentary breakfast every morning because it is fantastic with a wide variety of foods to choose from and an omelette bar. The only other thing that is free is the wifi which is awesome considering it even reaches the beach.
i don't have anything negative to say about our stay except make sure and bring your wallet because it is expensive paying resort prices but at the end of the day it is all worth it for the service, location, beach, and overall experience. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos brings a signature approach to luxury lifestyle that redefines the destination resort experience. Each of the 91 guestrooms offers sweeping ocean views positioned and designed to pay homage to the unspoiled island. The resort blends Caribbean cool with sophisticated style to create a sense of place for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Otel, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Gansevoort Turks + Caicos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gansevoort Turks Caicos Providenciales
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos Turks And Caicos/Providenciales