“Incredible food right on Grace Bay beach” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 126 Restaurants in Providenciales
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican, Coffee Shop, Dessert
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Somewhere… Cafe and Lounge: a relaxing beach cafe/lounge serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with a Tex-Mex Theme. From the second floor guest enjoy a 180 degree view of the crystal blue water and white sand beaches. Live entertainment, good food, and beverages in a “one of a kind” location.
“Incredible food right on Grace Bay beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Best steak fajitas I've ever had! Fish tacos were delicious as well. Decided to try their Key Lime Pie for dessert and I was not disappointed. It was perfect, with an intense lime flavor and just the right balance of tartness and sweetness. Best meal on Providenciales so far. Hats off to the chef! .

• 5 of 5 stars Food

The 'Burg - Chelmsford, MA
“Lobster Caesar Salad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

When I think of lobster, I usually think of the typical New England steamed lobster, lobster roll, casserole, etc. And I kept hearing that August is lobster season in TCI, so I ordered lobster Caesar salad - which is something kind of novel for this New England girl. It was love at first bite! I don't know how they seasoned the lobster, but it was sooo delicious - it was spicy, but did not overwhelm lobstery goodness - it was enhanced (and I didn't think lobster could be enhanced any further) and perfect with the salad, which had tomatoes (nice) and a honey mustard flavor. Delicious! Great location and good service too.

Visited August 2014
New Jersey
“Great place! Great Vibe!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

We visited 2 times while in T&C. Both times it was exactly what we needed. Hit the spot.

I had chicken quesadillas ($15). Portions are average and lemonade is so refreshing.
Others in my group had burgers and I am serious when I tell you they had the BEST french fries with their burger platters. I think a burger platter was $15ish.

They have a nice dessert selection-the cupcakes, pies and cookies looked so yummy.

Service is typical T&C, meaning: every request = 20 minutes.

Very casual tropical atmosphere.

We really loved it and if I ever visit T&C again, we will go to Somewhere.

Great job Somewhere!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Denver
“Coldest Beer on the Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

It was hard to find really cold beers in T&C, but Somewhere Bar had them. Fish tacos were good too. View was amazing. Highly recommended!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Conch Salad was amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

Great views next to our hotel.I really enjoyed the conch salad, the shrimp ceviche was very good too . I went there twice, lunch and dinner. we were not disappointed. BBQ sauce is amazing!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere