“Early Dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Update restaurant details
Ranked #34 of 115 restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Tapas, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Description: WE'VE GONE FISHING :) We will be closed for this season, please visit our facebook page for updates. In the meantime we would like to welcome you to visit our sister properties in Provo - LEMON 2 GO SANDBAR FLOWERS BY ENVIRONMENTALARTS
Massachusetts
“Early Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stopped here for early dinner and were not disappointed. Very tasty vegitarian and meatly offerings. Love the open eating atmosphere.

Visited July 2013

81% Recommend
Dallas, Texas
“Good food, TERRIBLE SERVICE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Our server didn't seem to care to make an effort to do his job. When he took our drink order he took my husbands order and then walked off without asking me what I wanted to drink. My husband had to walk over to the bar to tell him what I wanted. Then after we finished our dinner he cleared our plates and didn't offer us another drink (we were both empty) or even offer us dessert. He actually walked out to the patio area and was on his cell phone. My husband went out there to tell him that we would like to order dessert.

The décor is nice and romantic, but we were one of the only guests in the restaurant. I can see why. Lemon Café- FIRE YOUR SERVER!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
JustJohnT50, Manager at Lemon Cafe, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
If you are still on Island please contact me by calling the Lemon Cafe line 941-4059. I would like to offer my apologies and dinner on the house. No excuses for my servers behavior, I will be on the floor for the next week and will make sure your well taken care of.
sincerely
john
NY
“nice choice for something different”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

if you have grown tired of conch fritters after several days in turks & caicos, lemon cafe is worth checking out if you like middle eastern food. if you don't like middle eastern food, you are not going to like much here, so don't bother. the dining area is really nicely set up with moroccan decor. the menu is a little repetitive, but we enjoyed what we ordered. the lamb moussaka and the chickpea and date fritters were quite good. the ginger cheesecake didn't taste homemade, but that didn't stop us from devouring it. our server was friendly and attentive, although the service was a little awkward at times. nonetheless, i was impressed that one waiter was dealing with the entire restaurant.

side note: on a different day, we also stopped at lemon 2 go, lemon cafe's coffee shop in the regent shopping village and it was really cute!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Memphis, Tennessee
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Lemon. The appetizers, main courses, dessert ( and of course, the wine ) were great. We had a variety of dishes, but my lamb chops were some of the best that I've ever enjoyed. One interesting note-we had reservations at 7pm and were the only ones there for about 30 min. It started filling up soon after and had a fairly lively crowd by the time we left. Many folks dine later than we do (with our kids). Anyway, one of the best meals that we had on Provo. Will return again.

Visited June 2013
Novi Sad
“Great fusion cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Went here on recommendation from another couple. It is a solid mixture of north
African / Mediterranean cuisine with a slight island twist. Very tasty I might add. Service was excellent, decor was interesting. Quiet, family friendly, off the beach, but worth the visit. On some nights they have additional entertainment like belly dancers etc....

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere