Providencials is a wonderful island: lovely warm weather, soft breezes, the sand, the sea, and activities but it can be very expensive. The Villa del Mar is a great value but feels like a more luxurious hotel. The room is very clean. It has a large, well appointed bathroom, washer and dryer, kitchen with granite counters, dining area, lounge and TV area, as well as a comfy king bed. We stayed on the third floor and it has a very large balcony with a 4 piece patio table and chairs and a lounger. Since there is a small storm each night, the covered balcony is a great place to watch the show over the ocean.
Villa del Mar is one block from the beach but you have beach access and attendants on the beach to bring you drinks, provide towels, loungers, and umbrellas. It was so relaxing and beautiful! The hotel provides a continental breakfast and a bar at night by the pools. The staff are very nice and welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Mar is the perfect island retreat for a vacation filled with endless sunshine and delightful diversions. Located on Providenciales (a.k.a. Provo), the most developed island in the Turks and Caicos chain, Villa del Mar is just steps from the 12 mile strip of sugary fine sand and cerulean blue water known as Grace Bay Beach, internationally recognized as one of the world's top 10 beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Mar Hotel Providenciales
- Hotel Del Mar
- Del Mar Hotel
- Villa Del Mar Turks And Caicos/Providenciales