The rooms were great, very clean, updated, spacious and located close to everything. I actually liked that we were not directly on the beach! We walked by everyone elses pool and restaurant but no one walked by ours. It had a nice tucked away feel. Having the kitchenette was very helpful. We would walk to the supermarket close by and get snacks. We didnt take advantage of it, but they have two weber grills that we could have made our dinner on.
I would love to come back here with my family one day. This was the perfect babymoon! I am 4 months pregnant and felt safe and well taken care of at all times. The staff was very sweet and accommodating. I very much recommend this hotel to someone who is looking for a nice quiet stay, doesnt mind a 600 ft walk to the beach and prefers a more intimate place.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Mar Hotel
- Villa Del Mar Hotel Providenciales
- Hotel Del Mar
- Del Mar Hotel
- Villa Del Mar Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Mar is the perfect island retreat for a vacation filled with endless sunshine and delightful diversions. Located on Providenciales (a.k.a. Provo), the most developed island in the Turks and Caicos chain, Villa del Mar is just steps from the 12 mile strip of sugary fine sand and cerulean blue water known as Grace Bay Beach, internationally recognized as one of the world's top 10 beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Villa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.