Villa del Mar is across the street from the beach and such a perfect location. No beach views, but you also don't pay for them, like you would across the street. Much better value for what it is.
We went during the down time of the year, so we probably avoided some of the hustle and bustle anyway, but VdM is just quiet and smaller which we really liked. It made our trip much more relaxing and romantic.
Also it is in a great part of the beach, we walked several miles down the beach and when you get close to one of the big all-inclusive family resorts (Sandals, maybe?) the beach gets to be about 20' of sand and is just full of people. At VdM the beach is 100' of sand and it's spacious. VdM also has umbrellas and chairs by the beach with full bar service which was great.
Would absolutely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Mar is the perfect island retreat for a vacation filled with endless sunshine and delightful diversions. Located on Providenciales (a.k.a. Provo), the most developed island in the Turks and Caicos chain, Villa del Mar is just steps from the 12 mile strip of sugary fine sand and cerulean blue water known as Grace Bay Beach, internationally recognized as one of the world's top 10 beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Mar Hotel Providenciales
- Hotel Del Mar
- Del Mar Hotel
- Villa Del Mar Turks And Caicos/Providenciales