We (my wife, several grandchildren and adult son/daughters) spent nearly 10 days at Villa Del Mar during late April. Alan and all the staff treated us like very special guests, going overboard to accomodate any request we had for dinner reservations, island travel and recreation. The rooms are modern, well kept and comfortable. Any minor maintainence issues were responded to promptly and successfully. We were able to cook full meals and eat in the larger 2 bedroom suites with ease. Our group needed four rooms and with special request were able to get three adjacent, spacious rooms, with the fourth nearby. It is just a short 2 minute walk to the center of Grace Beach or we found the on-site pools to be delightful, and clean. A 10-15 minute walk takes you to one of the nicest grocery stores we have ever experienced in many trips to the Carribbean. All of us would be glad to return to this very pleasant spot, the Villa Del Mar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Mar is the perfect island retreat for a vacation filled with endless sunshine and delightful diversions. Located on Providenciales (a.k.a. Provo), the most developed island in the Turks and Caicos chain, Villa del Mar is just steps from the 12 mile strip of sugary fine sand and cerulean blue water known as Grace Bay Beach, internationally recognized as one of the world's top 10 beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Mar Hotel Providenciales
- Hotel Del Mar
- Del Mar Hotel
- Villa Del Mar Turks And Caicos/Providenciales