We just returned from our 4th visit to wonderful Providenciales. This time we stayed at The West Bay Club, a small, luxury boutique hotel on a beautiful private section of Grace Bay beach, one of the most glorious beaches in the world.
We stayed in a 2 bedroom, luxury oceanfront room with our friends. The two master bedroom suites had the most comfortable bedding, stunning bathrooms and modern decorating. The unit had 3 flat screen TVs, and a kitchen with the newest appliances. Not one detail was left to chance from the beautiful dinnerware to the champagne glasses. All employees were gracious and helpful. We loved the fresh fruit and water handed out on the beach. Nice touch! Our thanks to Dane and his wife for making this visit to the Turks and Caico so fabulous. Not only will we be back but we have found a new home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recapture your sense of luxury at the latest elegant resort addition to the tranquil shores of Grace Bay, Turks & Caicos; creating new standards with its extraordinary location, chic architecture, superior finishes and luxuriously appointed suites. This graceful Turks & Caicos resort is private and intimate as it comprises only forty-six suites. Accommodations are sophisticated, yet relaxed. With large ocean front terraces, expansive glassed walls and dramatic living areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your West Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- West Bay Hotel
- West Bay Resort
- West Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales