West Bay Club is outstanding in every way. We rate this as one of our best family vacations ever. We stayed in a luxury 2 bedroom suite and it was incredible. We were on the first floor and walked from our patio to the beach. Clean, spacious, nicely furnished with awesome beds! I've never slept so well on vacation. Service was great at the Atlantic Grill - which has very good food. Cleaning was great (Rose was awesome) as she asked us when we preferred her to clean. Beach crew was attentive and took great care of us. Beach location is one of the best on Grace Bay. While there we checked out a number of other places and West Bay Club has one of the best stretches of beach. Feels like a private beach. Easy to get to from the airport (I recommend a rental car - Grace Bay) and easy access to restaurants and activities on the island. If you want a quiet, relaxing place - West Bay Club is it. We can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recapture your sense of luxury at the latest elegant resort addition to the tranquil shores of Grace Bay, Turks & Caicos; creating new standards with its extraordinary location, chic architecture, superior finishes and luxuriously appointed suites. This graceful Turks & Caicos resort is private and intimate as it comprises only forty-six suites. Accommodations are sophisticated, yet relaxed. With large ocean front terraces, expansive glassed walls and dramatic living areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your West Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- West Bay Hotel
- West Bay Resort
- West Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales