This hotel is fantastic. It's a real boutique gem. The Gansevoort is right next door if you want to pop over for a $15 cocktail and party atmosphere - but that's not why we picked West Bay. From the rum punch at check-in, to the beautiful beach, the attentive staff, great food and good company - this place has won a special place in my heart.
We spent equal time by the pool and at the beach - there were a few kids around but overrall very quiet. The reggae beats from the bar gently in the background and a book by the pool = perfection. The bartender made great drinks (excellent margaritas) - and every morning Antoinette made our breakfast that much more enjoyable! We're going back in November for thanksgiving and we can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recapture your sense of luxury at the latest elegant resort addition to the tranquil shores of Grace Bay, Turks & Caicos; creating new standards with its extraordinary location, chic architecture, superior finishes and luxuriously appointed suites. This graceful Turks & Caicos resort is private and intimate as it comprises only forty-six suites. Accommodations are sophisticated, yet relaxed. With large ocean front terraces, expansive glassed walls and dramatic living areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your West Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- West Bay Hotel
- West Bay Resort
- West Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales