Our stay at the West Bay Club was truly the perfect vacation! First of all, T&C is beautiful. Pristine beaches, beautiful ocean views everywhere, amazing scuba diving. Here's my take on the stay: Grace Bay Beach is awesome, but is very touristy and the "main strip" can get crowded. Summer is the low season, but the "main strip" resorts were still pretty full from what I could tell. West Bay Club (and the Gansevoort which is right next door) are located on the west part of grace bay beach (hence "west bay" club). They are isolated from the "main strip" resorts so to me it almost felt like we had grace bay to ourselves. West bay club was only at ~20% capacity when we stayed which helped. I recommend a luxury suite that has a kitchen. we bought groceries from the local IGA which saved a lot of money on lunches and dinner (we only went out for dinner 2 nights during a full 5 day stay, all other meals we made). beach is beautiful at west bay club, breakfast is continental and complimentary (coffee, eggs, fruits, don't expect gourmet). everyone is laid back and very friendly. the only knock would be that the pool facilities are nowhere near as nice as gansevoort (next door) but we didn't go to the caribbean to hang at the pool so it didn't matter to us. overall a great experience and i would not hesitate to go back to west bay club.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recapture your sense of luxury at the latest elegant resort addition to the tranquil shores of Grace Bay, Turks & Caicos; creating new standards with its extraordinary location, chic architecture, superior finishes and luxuriously appointed suites. This graceful Turks & Caicos resort is private and intimate as it comprises only forty-six suites. Accommodations are sophisticated, yet relaxed. With large ocean front terraces, expansive glassed walls and dramatic living areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your West Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- West Bay Hotel
- West Bay Resort
- West Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales