This is a great value for a hotel on Provo. I'd recommend this place for those who look to venture outside of the hotel premises to explore the island. This is not the place for someone who wants to spend the entire vacation around the hotel.
The hotel is not located on the beach, but it is a 5-minute walk from Grace Bay. The hotel offers free parking, beach towels, beach chairs and umbrella on Grace Bay beach. The beach chairs and umbrellas are in better condition that the neighboring hotel chairs/umbrellas! The hotel is located right behind Danny Buoy, so you might faintly hear the music at night, even with the doors closed. However, as a light sleeper, I did not have a problem sleeping at night when we have the AC on and tired after a long day playing out in the sun. There is a grocery store within walking distance from the hotel, but if you just need water, they sell bottled water in the reception office for $3 for a gallon and $1 for a small bottle. Although we didn't bike, they also offered free bikes for your use. If you're adventurous and don't want to waste time waiting for cabs, I'd suggest renting a car to explore the island. There are so many beautiful beaches that it would be a shame if you just stay on Grace Bay. WiFi is free, but you might have to step onto the balcony for decent signal. We had a great stay at this hotel and would definitely stay there again. Thanks, Kevin and Jessica, for your help and being very accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grace Bay Suites is Provo's newest affordable hotel located in the heart of Provo's Golden Mile, less than a 5 minute stroll from world renowned Grace Bay Beach. The hotel features 18 Studios and 6 one bedroom suites. All with private patio or balcony facing the swimming pool. All rooms are spacious and comfortable with modern facilities including a small kitchenette, wall-mounted flat screen TV in each room and large walk-in shower. Room Service is available from Danny Buoy's Irish Restaurant and Pub located on the same property as Grace Bay Suites. You could not stay in a better location on Providenciales. There are plenty of restaurants, shops, dive and tour operators, spas and lots more within easy walking distance from the hotel, a fitness club next door, Provo's 18-hole championship golf course within a mile. We are all about comfort, convenience and affordability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Grace Bay Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Suites Turks And Caicos/Providenciales