As some of the other reviews have mentioned, Grace Bay Suites is in an ideal location: across the street from the Regent Village shopping mall and next to the SaltMills Mall, within a 5-6 minute walk to at least 10 wonderful restaurants, 6-7 minute walk to the grocery store, and - best yet - about a 3 minute walk across the street via a lovely pathway to one of the most georgeous beaches I’ve ever seen (have also seen beautiful beaches in Antiqua, Barbados, Isla Mujeres, and Riveria Maya). Maybe this is the most beautiful: at least 6 miles of soft, fine sand to walk, against georgeous turquois water, and the blue horizon. The GBS offers solid beach chairs and beach umbrellas for its guests, and the space is beside The Regent Grand, where you could probably spend three times as much for your room.
But I digress. My room was clean and nicely equipped with king bed, round table and two chairs, small refrigerator, microwave, and 4-cup coffee pot. The shower was big and had a rainforest showerhead; I had plenty of hot water, though in August the hotel was not filled.
This is a family-owned and operated 24 room hotel, with nice pool; all rooms have patios or balconies that overlook the pool. I had a third floor room, as requested and suggested by others. I didn’t hear any noise from the Danny Buoy’s bar, which is in front of the hotel. If you want a really nice space in a great location for a very reasonable price, then Grace Bay Suites is ideal. The only comment I made to Kevin is that the air conditioner unit in my room (302) was noisy, but I had brought ear plugs so it wasn’t really a problem - and it worked well. Kevin and Oren at the desk were friendly and helpful. I can’t wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grace Bay Suites is Provo's newest affordable hotel located in the heart of Provo's Golden Mile, less than a 5 minute stroll from world renowned Grace Bay Beach. The hotel features 18 Studios and 6 one bedroom suites. All with private patio or balcony facing the swimming pool. All rooms are spacious and comfortable with modern facilities including a small kitchenette, wall-mounted flat screen TV in each room and large walk-in shower. Room Service is available from Danny Buoy's Irish Restaurant and Pub located on the same property as Grace Bay Suites. You could not stay in a better location on Providenciales. There are plenty of restaurants, shops, dive and tour operators, spas and lots more within easy walking distance from the hotel, a fitness club next door, Provo's 18-hole championship golf course within a mile. We are all about comfort, convenience and affordability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Grace Bay Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Suites Turks And Caicos/Providenciales