“Best Food I've Ever Tasted!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert
Severn, Maryland
“Best Food I've Ever Tasted!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Wow, what a fabulous restaurant!! Visitied Coco Bistro based on reviews and a recommendation from a co-worker and I was blown away. The ambiance is the first thing you notice. Coco Bisto is an outdoor restaurant that is surrounded by tall palm trees. The music, tiki torches and the nightime vibe was top notch. The food is out of this world. I recommend the Blackened Free Range Grain Fed Chicken Breast with Red Thai Curry Sauce, Jasmine Rice, Mango Chutney and Buttered Broccoli. It was one of the best things I have ever tasted...EVER!!. The staff was very attentive and classy. This restaurant is so HOT that you must make a reservation at least a week in advance or you will not get a table. I saw people turning away because they didn't have a reservation and the place was packed. It's a bit pricey, but well worth it. If you dont go anywhere else to eat while at T&C, you must go to Coco Bistro.

Visited July 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Coco Bistro was awesome!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

This place is really good, but not sure if it lives up to the hype... We were told it was the BEST on the island, which it is definitely up there, but I would have to say top 3 for sure. The atmosphere is amazing! But it's hard to get a reservation here. I would make the reservation before you get to the island to ensure you can get your date/time preference.

Visited June 2014
Houston
“Best dinner on our honeymoon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

My wife and I just returned from Turks for our honeymoon and had the opportunity to dine at Coco Bistro during our stay. Coco was highly recommended by a family friend and also TripAdvisor reviews and very much lived up to the hype! The restaurant consists of mostly outdoor seating tucked into a grove of palm trees, and from what we could tell there was not a bad table on site. The food, ambiance and service were all impeccable, and we even got a personal visit from Coco the cat during our visit. Our meal ended with a complimentary fruit sorbet dessert that was such a special touch to the evening. It’s always nice when a restaurant acknowledges a special occasion and goes out of their way to do something thoughtful for their guests. We don’t normally buy many souvenirs on our trips but ended up purchasing one of the Coco Bistro oil-burning candles sitting on each table to always remember this dinner and our honeymoon in Turks. The restaurant is always booked so be sure to make reservations ahead of time or with your concierge as soon as you arrive. We also had dinner at Seven and Caicos Café during our trip – both were great but neither as memorable as Coco Bistro!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lansing, Michigan
“Coco Bistro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

The food and service...excellent. This is a must go-to place when on the island. It is the best of the best!

Visited February 2014
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Very nice ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Who needs a taxi. If your hotel is only 15 minutes walk, why not taxi to the restaurant and beach walk home by moonlight after! The food was fantastic. The only oddity was receiving a warm bottle of white wine. We asked for more ice for the wine as the bucket ice had melted and the glassed wine was still warm. I would of thought he would have picked up on this but saying this, I should of just asked for a new cold one. British error! It's also a school boy restautant error, but this aside, well worth a visit. We didn't book, but we're fortunate that the staff made up a table for us. Thank you for a very memorable night everybody at the Coco Bistro! It's a memory we won't forget on our TCI honeymoon. Thank you also for remembering it was our honeymoon and for writing 'congratulations' In chocolate on our desert. I wouldn't say this is an expensive place to eat. Yes, it costs more then most, but weighing up quality and price, I would always go again, for a special occasion x $250 for a bottle of wine, 2 cocktails, three courses for two and two coffees. Make your own mind up :-)