My family and I recently returned from our week long vacation at the beautiful Regent Grand on Grace Bay. Prior to finalizing our plans, we debated if we should stay five or seven nights because it may be too slow-paced for a family with two teenagers. Upon arrival, we immediately confirmed we made the right decision. The resort is beautiful and inviting, the rooms are well-appointed with top of the line appliances, fixtures, televisions, etc. In addition to the resort amenities, the staff was friendly and accommodating.
My husband and son took advantage of the golf and my daughter and I enjoyed the spa. Again, everyone we encountered at the golf club and spa were friendly and accommodating. The spa is running summer specials with dollar a minute massages on Monday and Wednesday and a 30% discount off other spa treatments. We also utilized the fitness center --- small but well-equipped.
The beach is spectacular. We walked several miles each day on the beach and enjoyed the beautiful turquoise waters and soft sand. The beach around the Regent Grand is less populated than some of the other areas with the larger resorts.
The pool was also a favorite. The chairs and umbrellas around the pool were very inviting and the tile design of the pool is amazing.
It's evident --- much attention was given to the details when designing the Regent Grand.
The resort is convenient to restaurants, shopping and a grocery store. We enjoyed dining at Coco Bistro, Caicos Cafe, Mango Reef, Baci, Somewhere on the Beach and Hemingway's.
In summary, it was a fantastic week and we will not hesitate to return to Grace Bay and the Regent Grand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful, boutique and beachfront property, is voted Top Luxury Hotel Mexico & Caribbean, Traveler's Choice Award. Stretching across 300 feet of award winning Grace Bay Beach, it is where memories are made and traditions created! The Regent Grand is ideally situated in the heart of Grace Bay, adjacent to The Regent Village and seconds from shops, restaurants, bistro bars and duty free. All of the one, two and three large Ocean-front Suites boast private terraces and the luxury of unobstructed views while our more intimate Pool and Garden Suites overlook lush Caribbean gardens. Full rates include daily housekeeping, breakfast, welcome cocktail and WiFi. Amenities include heated mosaic pool, Nautilus gym, pool & beach service, pool bar, Teona Spa, free Golf at Provo Golf and Country Club (when staying in an ocean front suite), and fabulous Concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, BookIt.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Regent Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Grand Hotel Providenciales
- Regent Hotel Grand
- Regent Hotel Providenciales
- Providenciales Regent
- The Regent Grand Turks And Caicos/Providenciales