“Amazing Honeymoon Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Denver
“Amazing Honeymoon Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The Regent Grand is phenomenal. We recently stayed here for our honeymoon and loved every minute of it. The resort is beautiful and has well kept grounds, a great infinity pool and perfect beach access. Our one bedroom suite was lovely and very spacious with a full kitchen which was great to have. The resort staff were always nice and did their best to make sure you had everything you needed. Housekeeping did a great job as well. Some other reviews mentioned that there wasn't quite the level of service typical of an upscale resort. We did not find this to be the case and were happy with the level of service - water and bar beverages were offered when needed but staff were not always hovering around which we found nice. The front desk took care of any needs we had with our room very promptly. The complimentary breakfast was great and has plenty of choices. The pool bar food was average but as expected for a casual pool cafe. Drinks were good and the bartender was very friendly. The resort is quiet and so relaxing and we cannot wait to return. We truly had a perfect stay at The Regent Grand!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is now our second time staying at the Regent Grand, and we were really glad we came back. We were on our honeymoon and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Being treated with rum punch as soon as we arrived set the tone. We felt important all week and all of our needs were met. This included complimentary use of the phone when our dog got sick when boarding. I would not stay anywhere else on TCI.

• Stayed December 2014
Hopkinton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I treated ourselves to a 15th anniversary getaway at the Regent Grand and could not be happier that we did. The experience was delightful from the moment we arrived. We arrived in their open air lobby to check in. We were immediately offered a drink and were able to sit and relax while they checked us in. It didn't stop there. We felt like we were getting the white glove treatment the whole time. When we got to our room, we were surprised by our bedroom being covered in the most gorgeous island flowers. We felt like we were on our honeymoon. The room was outstanding. We loved that it was like a condo with a beautiful kitchen, large sitting area, separate master bedroom/bathroom and large balcony overlooking the ocean. They had a beautiful pool area and quiet beach. The location overall could not be more perfect. It was within walking distance to the shops and a grocery store. We really came to relax so didn't do a lot of activities, but the concierge was very helpful and knowledgeable. They helped with restaurant suggestions/reservations and reserving a car for a day trip. We also borrowed some bikes to sight see one day. Grace Bay Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. We really enjoyed walking it each day. We did explore other beaches on the island which was fun. Some were even more quiet, secluded and not commercialized. Overall, we would definitely recommend the Regent Grand for someone that wants a low key, luxurious and quiet vacation. The hotel is a boutique and thus smaller in size. If you are looking to see tons of people around or a scene than you need to look elsewhere. Thank you Regent Grand for making our 15th anniversary extra special! We look forward to coming back someday!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I just got back from my visit, and the Regent Grand is the perfect location. It's perfectly located near the beach, shops, and bars. The help there is so nice. I loved that it was a nice, quiet location. I can't wait to go back!!! Room 107 is gorgeous!!!

Stayed December 2014
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My family of four, two adults and two teen girls ages 13 and 15, had the pleasure of staying at the Regent Grand in late October. We were in a spacious three bedroom, 2 bathroom suite with an incredible oversized balcony over looking the ocean right in the heart of Grace Bay. Never in all of my travels had I experienced a view like this one, it was postcard perfect.

Our suite was large, beautiful and wonderfully laid out. Open concept living/kitchen/dining area with bedrooms and bathrooms tucked in the back. The gourmet kitchen was well equipped, and a welcome sight, allowing us to prepare snacks and meals with ease. The compact laundry was a huge bonus. Of surprise was the very strong wifi signal, included with our stay, that worked in room all the way to the beach!

The pool was quiet and heated. The perfect place to read or grab a drink!

The beach was too beautiful for words and dotted with plenty of lounge chairs. There was some beach side service, but it was just as easy to take your own drinks and snacks down to the water. If travelling with children I would also suggest bringing your own sand toys and snorkeling gear.

The location of this hotel is almost unbeatable. On a perfect stretch of the famous Grace Bay Beach and within easy walking distance to shops and restaurants.

I would highly recommend this resort for a quiet family vacation or romantic getaway.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I just returned from the Regent Grand Hotel. I stayed from December 6 through until December 14, 2014. The Hotel provides tranquility and relaxation. It is not a huge hotel, it is just the right size to get away and rejuvenate. If you want a party atmosphere, then this is not the hotel for you. If you want excellent service and quality in everything that they do, then this is the place for you!

The rooms are very clean and well kept. The beds are extremely comfortable with very good linens on them. The rooms are also very well equipped should you decide to cook your meals in your unit. Breakfast is included if you book through the hotel and is served at the VIX Restaurant which is just across the driveway from the Regent Grand. A 20 second walk if that. The breakfast was always served hot and the staff was always pleasant. A big thank you to Joan who is a hard worker and a great asset to the Regent Grand.

The location of the Regent Grand is fantastic. A short walk to the Grocery Store, several restaurants, including Coco Bistro (maybe 15min walk) , Caicos bakery, Fresh Catch (which is an amazing restaurant in Salt Village), Big Al's, etc. etc.. I cannot say enough about the location of this resort.

I have read other reviews about service on the beach and pool area. When I was there, there was always staff coming by handing out cold water at the pool and at the beach. They always asked if they could get you anything. Some days I ordered lunch and drinks and other days I ordered dinner and had it delivered to my suite. The service was impecable during my staff. The staff is so warm and friendly, I have already booked next December. I truly have found my place to stay. I must mention the amazing Concierge staff who are so helpful with everything and Randall who looks after many things. Randall is a definite asset as well to the Regent Grand.

They have a wonderful sized pool with very comfortable lounges. They also have chairs and umbrells on the beach. Towels are provided for both areas.

I have stayed previously at the Gansevoort Hotel and the Seven Stars. These are good hotels but for me the size of this hotel, it's location, amenities (which are not over bearing) provides such an oasis that this is truly a place that I want to return to. The staff are really terrific individuals who provide great qualtiy service. I thank all of you at the Regent Grand for making my stay wonderful and I look forward to seeing each of you next December 2015.

Room Tip: Pool Side Rooms offer serenity and quiet overlooking the pool and garden area. The ocean front suit...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Piscataway, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My wife and I stayed at the Regent Grand from November 18-24 for our first trip to Turks and Caicos. We were on a ground floor room #102. The location of the resort is about as good as you can get in Provo. It is within easy walking distance of two shopping areas, Salt Mills and Regent Village. Graceway Gourmet is a bit longer of a walk, but easily doable. There are also several restaurants within walking distance as well or a very short taxi ride. The beach is amazing and not very crowded at all. There are about 12-15 umbrellas with lounge chairs and tables for use by guests at the Regent Grand. We only saw them completely filled once during our stay. The zero entry, infiniti pool is also amazing with several lounge chairs and umbrellas surrounding it. There are also two whirlpool hot tubs located as part of the pool. Both Jona and Tiffany, the concierges on duty during our stay, were extremely helpful, giving us advice where and when to eat at certain restaurants. They also booked our taxis and activities such as golf, parasailing, a sunset cruise and wave runners. Without their help, we would have been lost. We ate breakfast at the Vix every day, which was included in the room package. We were hoping to get a room on a higher floor, but the view of the water was still amazing, even if it was slightly blocked by palm trees and other bushes. It was an easy 2-3 minute walk from our room to the beach. The room was a one bedroom and was the perfect size for two people. It was very convenient having a washer/dryer in the room. We used the exercise room once during our stay. The equipment was very well kept and clean.
Only negatives about the resort were that during our stay we only were offered drinks on the beach one time. We rarely saw anyone taking orders while we were on the beach. Same goes for the pool, although, the bar was only a short walk away from any of the lounge chairs. The complimentary bottled water was also a nice touch. The other negative was that the beach towels weren’t available in the evening when we would get back from dinner and wanted to go to the hot tub or pool.
Overall, the experience was just about perfect. We will definitely be returning again to the Regent Grand in the future.

Room Tip: All rooms are oceanfront except for the four two-bedroom units that are pool front.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to The Regent Grand? Share your experiences!