“Best hotel on the island” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
33% discount off rate
Ranked #5 of 44 Hotels in Providenciales
Leeds
“Best hotel on the island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Every thing is fantastic, best hotel on the island unless you have children then you must stay at the beaches hotel..every thing out of this world, just like paradise? The apartments are really spacious and very well set out. Lovely to have a kitchen which the staff clean and wash all the dishes for you, fab fab fab

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Arlington, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I stayed at the Regent Grand twice now – once in Sept 2011 and again in July 2012. Both times, I had very good experiences. I particularly like how low-key the place is. In general, guests, owners and staff are quiet and reserved. I found the service from staff on both trips to be adequate – not over the top, and far from poor. On my second trip, however, there were minor issues. For example, I went to the bar 3x and no one was at the bar or the front desk. Twice there were no clean beach towels. They just seemed understaffed. Hopefully it was just the week I was there and not the norm.

The pool is amazing! It is a tile mosaic and very beautiful. It is a saltwater pool and so there is less stress on hair and skin than in traditional chlorine pools. The beachfront is well-kept, though sometimes getting the umbrellas up in the morning was more of a challenge than we wanted. Overall, I think the Regent Grand is a fantastic place to stay on Providenciales and I love where it is on the island – particularly, within walking distance to the Graceway Gourmet supermarket and many shopping areas.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

I'm fortunate to travel around the world, both professionally and personally, and this was one of the best all around resorts that I've ever stayed at. With a perfect combination of luxury, location on the beach, polite staff, and quality of room, this is the best choice in Provo and perhaps all of the Caribbean, especially at off peak prices. You cant go wrong here, highly recommended for anyone looking for a quiet, laid back getaway.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

We visited the Regent Grand for our daughters wedding last Saturday, June 16th, 2012 and stayed a week. My big concern initially was that not many weddings take place here. For the life of me I cant figure out why. This place has it all...I was a bit concerned that it was not a full service hotel....honestly I am pretty picky...it just doesnt matter! All the services we required were certainly there from the rum punch reception provided by the always gracious Calvin to the full American breakfasts served poolside each morning. Drinks served whenever you want them poolside as well as lunch....all week. Thank you Randall for your hospitality and attention to all of our family and guests who came to hang out with us by the pool each day. Loved riding the bikes to the end of the island all the way to Ganservoort....We never did eat at The Vix which apparently is very good because we had too many other events scheduled which took us away from the hotel....but we did have their breakfasts each day. Excellent. I can't say enough about the service and friendly staff at the Grand. Our great experience began a year ago with Samantha Slattery booking our wedding and rooms and did she ever deliver. She is available by email or phone and answers immediately despite a 5 hour difference...believe she is in London. Its not an inexpensive place to stay but I have been to 5 star hotels that didn't provide this level of service. They are to be commended on their professionalism. Security is always present not that we ever needed them. After the wedding we all went for a swim at midnight and they stayed close by but not intrusive....excellent job. Feel free to write me with any questions. I am trying to find a reason to return as quick as possible. We are already planning to go back next year.. Just an aside we also looked at the Regent Palms, Gansevoort, West Bay Club, Ocean Club, and about 5 others to find the perfect wedding venue. This was definitely it....big plus is there are 4-5 other smaller hotels within walking distance our guests could stay who didnt want the expense of the Grand! Just in case you are wondering we hoped into a bus and went to Lemon Cafe for the reception....simple....all the details were handled by Lynne Watts of Nila Destinations. John at Lemon was fabulous from start to finish complete with belly dancing and fire (poi) spinning! We all loved it! Walking distance to grocery and at least 10 other restaurants so no need to rent a car at the Grand unless you just love exploring. Remember you can rent a car in the Regent Village shopping area and the hotel provides complimentary transfers to the airport which saves you a bit. We absolutely loved this place and you will too! The photos just dont even do it justice....

Room Tip: Rooms that surround the pool (6) I believe are all two bedroom (2 bedroom pool and garden view)....w...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

If you like peace, relaxation and great service; please visit the Regent Grand! The pool is exactly as you see it on their website, so beautiful and refreshing. The beach is a few steps away and the beauty of the hotel just sings at you as you enter. The energy of this great building and how it was built allow for great flow and the water element is alive making you feel wonderful. My husband and I go away to relax and rejuvenate and that is exactly what happened. We stayed and The Regent Grand for 8 days and we were very impressed with the level of service. Hassel free and all the shops and restaurants are in walking distance. The grocery store is a short bike trip away if you want to stock up on beach snacks. The hotel has it all. We booked directly through the Regent Grand to take advantage of their great room service and turn down service was awesome (chocolates left on night stand to whisk you to sleep). It was a great place to just relax and enjoy the beautiful weather, the great sea view the amazing poolside.

Room Tip: The rooms are owned by individuals yet you can book directly through The Regent Grand.It seems as th...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Covington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

In August of 2011, I used the comments on Trip Advisor to assist me in choosing a location to celebrate a special occassion. In October 2011, I took the trip to Turks and spent the weekend with the guests and staff at The Regent Grand. Having frequently traveled internationally, I must say this was my best island experience. The accomodations, proximity and most significantly the staff were first class. The condominium was equally superior and consistently cleaned and managed by staff. The October 2011 trip was so significant, I recently returned in May 2012 and plan to return again at least annually. I will return to The Regent Grand.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

We went at the end of April 2012 when it is apparently "slow season" on the island. My wife and I did not mind one bit that we got lower room rates, less crowds, and seemingly the entire island to ourselves. Part of me thinks that no matter where we stayed on this amazing island, we would have had a fantastic time. But the other part thinks that the Regent Grand is what made the trip so smooth and relaxing. Service was superb; the employees are told to remember names and faces and they're always so helpful. We had our itinerary laid out for us when we arrived and they took care of all bookings and changes.

The Regent Grand is seriously awesome and their staff really make the property seem like it was built just for you.

Room Tip: I believe that all rooms are oceanfront and the view was awesome.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to The Regent Grand? Share your experiences!