I am sitting in "peace of heaven" 310 at The Regent Grand Provo. Our first full day of vacation is over--booo! Our family had the most amazing day today that I had to sit down to write this.
First, if you choose The Regent, try to book unit 310 from Craig and Candy Devenport. These owners were delightful to deal with. While the week is expensive, it is totally worth the money. VRBO is the greatest site for a great deal (message me for details.)
RG is luxurious. Period. Our three bedroom corner condo is enormous. The entire thing is outfitted with top of the line furnishings and appliances. We are here with my mom and our 3 kids. There is so much room for all of us. The balcony overlooks the perfect turquoise water of Grace Bay. There has been a glorious breeze and we have torn ourselves away from the balcony only to head down to the pool.
RG's pool is PERFECT for families. Not only is it warm, but it has two zero entry points, two infinity edges, two hot tubs (carved out of the pool proper) and it is magnificent to look at. After a long day of travel yesterday, we spent the entire day in or around the pool and beach.
People on this site have criticized RG for being more of a "condo-tel" without the typical amenities of a luxury hotel. Well, if your idea of luxury is swarms of people battling for pool loungers or obnoxious DJs doing poolside hokie poke--THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU.
So far we have only interacted with a few staff members. David at the bar already knows my family, our drinks and our room number. Juan at the pool is inconspicuous but helpful at every turn.
Nicola manages 310 and is a sweetheart. She called me the day we booked our vacation, emailed me a list of our dinner reservations and left her cell number in case we needed anything.
Upon our arrival, there was an enormous fruit basket courtesy of our gracious hosts. We didn't even eat a full lunch today, just munched on fruit we brought down from our room. No one pressured us into buying poolside food but would have happily brought it had we asked.
The doors to our master balcony are just open enough to hear the lapping of the waves and feel the cool breeze...I feel myself dozing--if I am dreaming of today, please don't wake me.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Grand Hotel
- The Regent Grand Hotel Providenciales
- Regent Hotel Grand
- Regent Hotel Providenciales
- Providenciales Regent
- The Regent Grand Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful, boutique and beachfront property, is voted Top Luxury Hotel Mexico & Caribbean, Traveler's Choice Award. Stretching across 300 feet of award winning Grace Bay Beach, it is where memories are made and traditions created! The Regent Grand is ideally situated in the heart of Grace Bay, adjacent to The Regent Village and seconds from shops, restaurants, bistro bars and duty free. All of the one, two and three large Ocean-front Suites boast private terraces and the luxury of unobstructed views while our more intimate Pool and Garden Suites overlook lush Caribbean gardens. Full rates include daily housekeeping, breakfast, welcome cocktail and WiFi. Amenities include heated mosaic pool, Nautilus gym, pool & beach service, pool bar, Teona Spa, free Golf at Provo Golf and Country Club (when staying in an ocean front suite), and fabulous Concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Amex, Splendia, BookIt.com, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Regent Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.