“Great Steak dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Boston
“Great Steak dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012

The service was fantastic here and everything we ordered was excellent. Best steak dinner!

Visited February 2012

74% Recommend
Omaha, Nebraska
“Fairways was by far our best meal on the island!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

Although a bit pricey, Fairways was definitely worth going to. We easily made a reservation and were very pleased with the evening. The wait staff was very friendly and attentive. My husband and sons had the ribeye, my daughter had the filet, and I had the chicken piccata. All were perfect!! We started with the garlic parmesan rolls dipped in marinara--these are a must. They were melt in your mouth delicious!! We loved all of our side choices as well--the mac and cheese and shoestring fries were great--we had to get a second order of the shoestring fries for our boys! We rarely indulge in this kind of evening so it was definitely worth it and very memorable for our trip to Turks and Caicos.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Mexico
“Great Bar service, Good food.....service a bit lacking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

Bar service was Fantastic! After having pre golf drinks and 9 holes of golf decided to eat dinner on the terrace. Pre dinner appetizers were delicious, great chicken wings (special ordered) however once dinner was ordered it was a bit lacking. Waitstaff appeared dazed and confused at best. I ordered a bone in ribeye and was asked what size although only one size listed on menu, should have been an indication I was not going to get what I ordered, to my surprise I received a bone in ribeye minus the BONE! However did not want to risk it being sent back and the long wait that would have entailed so I ate what I was given and it was quite tastey. Others in party/group had similar odd responses to questions about menu and the like. Good food and great bar service but needs some work on waitstaff. Nice people, just didn't have it together.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Best 28 days dry aged,14oz Ribeye”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

Perfect crust and Compound butter....Need I say anything more.

Visited February 2012
thomson cove
“amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

just ate a dinner with friends there and it was the best meal i have ever had :)
it was perfect and the best steak ever, amazing service beautifyl place.
i highly recommend it to any carnivore, as for veggies i didnt look sorrry....

• Visited February 2012