“Don't pass this one up!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 126 Restaurants in Providenciales
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Entertaining clients, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A favorite dining spot of island residents, the al fresco, deck-style restaurant, friendly staff and superb selection of fine wines makes Caicos Cafe a terrific place for casual romantic dining. Chef Max Olivari presents a notable savory menu offering Mediterranean specialties, house-made pastas, fresh-baked breads, succulent barbecue meats, grilled local seafood and mouth-watering house-made desserts. Open for dinner.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Don't pass this one up!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

One of the best meals we had while on TCI. We had a great experience after receiving a recommendation on this place from the GM at Coco Bistro. We had wahoo carpaccio (delish!), Caesar salad, red snapper and lobster fra diavolo (best dish I had on island!). My husband and I are definitely foodies and this meal did not disappoint, I'd not pass up the a meal at Caicos Café while on TCI. Enjoy!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dallas, Texas
“You must eat here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic meal @ Caicos Cafe! Everything we tried, the gnocchi, spinach salad, scallops and grilled lobster were AMAZING! We are afraid to try another restaurant and be disappointed as there were other items on this menu we want to try.

Visited December 2013
New York
“Delicious food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Almost everything that we ate was excellent. My husband had the pumpkin ravioli as his main dish and thought that it is one of the best dishes that he has ever eaten. I loved my grilled lobster entrée. The lobster salad appetizer was also very good. However, I was very disappointed with the gnocchi appetizer. I thought the it was overcooked and lacked flavor. Our desserts, the chocolate mousse and tiramisu, were both delicious. Unfortunately, I thought that the service was lacking. We waited 45 minutes in between our appetizers and the entrees. During that time, nobody came by to check on us. We still plan on going back next time we've in T & C and ordering the pumpkin ravioli.

Visited December 2013
St. Louis, Missouri
“Good Food in a relaxed atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

This is our 2nd time to Caicos Cafe. When we went a few years ago, we were impressed with the food and service. Nothing has changed. The service was good again and the food was very good. Had the house salad to start and it was good. Not much salad dressing which is good for us. We had the Caribbean chicken dish and the Lobster Ravioli. Both dishes were fantastic. Left no room for dessert. This again would be one of the restaurants that we would return to when in Provo. Glad that Mario the owner has been able to keep the place going now for 3 years. There is a 12% service charge included in the bill.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Merrick, New York
“Convenient and well worth it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

My wife & I stayed at the Seven Stars. Though we had a rental car, we appreciated the nearness of the Caicos Cafe Bar & Grill to our resort.

The ambiance of the Cafe is wonderful. You step up on wooden planks to a porch that is dominated by a huge tree adorned with lights. We went just after dusk, so there was still a glow in the western sky to complement the restaurant setting.

I tried conch for the first time. It was fried and a bit tough. My wife thought it was somewhat like calamari. Not sure I would have it again.

We both had the wahoo special. She & I had had wahoo in Aruba at a wonderful place called Wacky Wahoo's. Here at the Caicos Café the wahoo was good, if a bit dry. Still, it was delicious when mixed in with the vegetables that came with it.

The service was decent, although our waiter disappeared after we were served the main dish and did not come back to check on us once. The restaurant was quite busy, so that could be why.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere