“Great pizza!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Green Brook, New Jersey
“Great pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We had the meatball and pepper pizza which was very good. Thin crust and sauce was great. The garden section of the restaurant is adorable. When you walk through the front gate, stay to the left and follow the ramp around to the bottom and someone will seat you. Nice outdoor setting with lights and decorations everywhere. Reasonably priced compared to other restaurants on the island. Appetizer, pizza and drinks for 2 was less than $100.

Visited September 2013
bellalunatci, Owner at Bella Luna, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
thank you and glad you enjoyed the pizzeria, it is our new baby!

Dublin,
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

My fiancé and I ate at Bella Luna Pizzeria (the Ristorante was closed during our trip) to mixed reviews. I thought the pizza was very good, except my Margherita pizza (one of my favorites) had no basil leaves on it. So it was really more like a cheese pizza. It was a good cheese pizza, but one of my favorite parts of a Margherita pizza is the fresh basil, so the lack of basil on top was disappointing. I should have pointed it out, but I didn't. I thought the crust was very good though and properly thin, as a neapolitan pizza should be, but my fiancé did not find the crust very flavorful. The atmosphere was really nice. You eat in a very pretty outdoor garden, and our server was very attentive. I would go again, but I think I'd have to convince my fiancé to return.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
bellalunatci, Owner at Bella Luna, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
sorry they forgot to put basil on your pizza, wish you had mentioned it and it could have been taken care of immediately. First complaint about the crust though, made from scratch by a pizza artisan from Italy, strange!
“Best meal of the trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We loved the setting of this place. It is a beautiful restaurant with great service and delectable food. Every bite had me dancing in my seat. We started off with wine and the Mozzarino Calabrese which was a great start to the meal. My husband ordered the lasagna which was delicious (I was able to sneak a bite). I ordered the Ravioli Genovese, cheese ravioli lightly tossed in basil pesto with roasted tomatoes and pine nuts. My plate was practically licked clean. It might be one of the best things I have ever eaten. It was one of those meals that you are sad to finish because you know that it will be over and you don't want it to be over. We finished the meal with the tiramisu, which was my first tiramisu experience but it was delicious! It was one of our more expensive meals but it was well worth it.

Visited June 2013
Queens, New York
“Nice relaxed pizza spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Went during the low season, when the evening fare involved low light and delicious pizza. An absolutely sweet little spot for a casual dinner.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

we loved this restaurant so much we went there twice during our 10 day trip. Service was fantastic, good was great, price was not too bad either about $120 for 2 person including a bottle of wine..

Visited April 2013