We recently stayed at our FAVORITE location in TCI which was Leeward Resort. We have stayed there 5 times and absolutely loved it. We stayed the last week of April until early May and during that transition, it became the new Blue Haven. The only difference we saw were a few new blue and white pillows.....but apparently something has changed! We checked on prices with their online booking agents and the price had tripled from what we used to pay. They quoted us +$900 plus 22% tax/fees! WHAT????? Best of luck, but we will have to find a new place to stay with someone like Donn to make it special. Very sad.
- Also Known As:
- Leeward Hotel
- Leeward Hotel Providenciales
- Nikki Beach Providenciales
- Blue Haven Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Haven Resort & Marina offers a relaxing atmosphere for guests of all ages with something in common: a love for the turquoise water in the Turks and Caicos Islands and all the amazing activities it provides.With our ideal placement at the tip of Providenciales, Blue Haven Resort & Marina is only minutes away from world-class diving, deep sea fishing, bone fishing, kite boarding, eco-kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding or just plain cruising over to the uninhabited cays located within view.Blue Haven Resort & Marina is only a few steps away from the marina providing easy access to all your favorite maritime activities. And when you get back…soak in our infinity edged pool, wind down with a spa treatment or just mingle with the boat guests and crews at SALT, our bar and grill at Blue Haven Resort & Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Blue Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.