Donn and the crew at Blue Haven were fantastic. My wife and I and two other couples were looking for an all-inclusive but decided to rent a 3 bedroom 3.5 bath condo in Blue Haven. The unit was spacious, modern and clean with all the conveniences of home. Leeward is on the northeastern tip of the island and there was a constant breeze that kept the air temps cool and comfortable day and night. This resort is a diamond in the rough as there are several projects underway that when completed will make this property the go-to place to be. Right now there is nowhere on the property for breakfast but there are plenty of breakfast places within 10 minutes of the resort. The Salt Bar and Grill is open for lunch and light fare after a day at the pool or beach and the food was good. Donn was a great resource for finding places to dine after dark and recommended some great local places where we got to mingle with the locals and experience the culture of Turks. The Fish Fry on Thursday nights is a must do. The food, all prepared by local vendors, was great and for an unbeatable price. There is live music and it is a great place to watch the sunset. Blue Unlimited is right next door to Blue Haven if you are a scuba diver, very convenient. Overall I would highly recommend Blue Haven as a destination if you are looking to venture out and have a different experience than an all-inclusive. You might pay a little more but IMO it is worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Haven Resort & Marina offers a relaxing atmosphere for guests of all ages with something in common: a love for the turquoise water in the Turks and Caicos Islands and all the amazing activities it provides. With our ideal placement at the tip of Providenciales, Blue Haven Resort & Marina is only minutes away from world-class diving, deep sea fishing, bone fishing, kite boarding, eco-kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding or just plain cruising over to the uninhabited cays located within view. Blue Haven Resort & Marina provides easy access to all your favorite fishing and watersport activities. And when you get back...Soak in our infinity edged pool, wind down with a spa treatment at Elevate Spa or enjoy a meal at Fire & Ice, SALT or MARKET cafe and deli. Guests also receive daily breakfast dining credits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, West Indies, Priceline, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Blue Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Leeward Hotel Providenciales
- Nikki Beach Providenciales
- Blue Haven Resort Turks And Caicos/Providenciales