“Awesome snorkeling excursion from our cruise” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Water sports
Activities: Scuba diving
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: This diving company offers scuba diving lessons and tours to some of the most beautiful sites in the Caribbean, along the unsurpassed beauty of the Grand Turk Wall. PADI courses, snorkeling, and Gibbs & Salt Cay trips are also available. Conveniently located in town, their specialty is safe, relaxed diving and snorkeling in small groups.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome snorkeling excursion from our cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We decided to book our own excursion instead of the cruise offered (Carnival) snorkeling excursion. I did some research and came across Blue Water Divers. The reviews looked good so I booked it for our family of 5 (2 adults, 2 teenage boys and one 7 year old daughter). It was so much fun. We basically had a private excursion, with just one other couple part of our group. We boated right on past the cruise ship excursion boat- a boat packed with 50+ people (looking NO fun) and anchored in two very secluded and beautiful snorkeling spots. Our two guides, Chris and Trevor were very nice and helpful, especially when our 7 year old had some mask problems and she was taking all of my wife and my time helping her. Chris took our daughter and helped her and let us do our snorkeling with the older boys. I cannot recommend Blue Water Diver's high enough....I would give 10 bubbles if I could! Thanks BWD!! Dan- Chattanooga, TN

San Francisco, California
6 attraction reviews
“Awesome Diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband and I did a two-day dive to Blue Waters. We met Nat, Chris, Pierre, and another nice lady at the desk which I forgot her name. Everyone there was really friendly. They gave us recommendations on things to do other than diving on Grand Turk. Because the island was so small, everywhere we went, we bumped into each others. It was good to know that the things they recommend to tourists they go there themselves... :) We had a great experience diving with Chris and Pierre. Everything was fun professionally and they did all the set up for gear so we didn't have to worry about anything. Grand Turk has the massive and most beautiful soft corals I had ever seen. And "The Wall" was very interesting to see. We highly recommend Blue Waters!

“Great snorkling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We were supposed to dive, but my wife's condition did not permit. Our guide took us to two great places to snorkle. Cannot wait for my wife to get better ti come back to dive.

Gulfport, Florida
8 attraction reviews
“Great snorkle trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Let me start with how great the owner Mitch the rock star dive master guru is. Really nice guy.
The staff of blue water dive are really nice and helpful.
We booked our snorkeling excursion with Blue Water Divers for the day our ship was in Grand Turk!! As everyone has already mentioned they were wonderful to deal with from beginning to end!! It was a two hour snorkeling trip to two different areas with beautiful water and beautiful underwater scenery, well worth the reasonable price we paid.

Visited September 2013
Colorado
5 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Diving with Blue Water Divers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Great week of diving on Grand Turk. Dive Masters Chris and Nat do nice job of guiding dives, pointing out underwater attractions, making sure you get to dive a variety of sites. Dive sites are along beautiful coral reef and wall only 10 minute boat ride from white sandy beach. Water was 85 degrees, clear, calm. After 30 years of diving worldwide, we would return to Grand Turk.

Visited September 2013