“Most expensive Indian food we have ever had!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romance, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Ashland, Oregon
“Most expensive Indian food we have ever had!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Recommended by our hotel and within reasonable distance for a night time walk (15 minutes). We arrived just after a large party was being seated, which resulted in a very long wait for our dinner to arrive. Our server suggested a replacement for one of our choices, but failed to mention how costly it was! 3 tandori lamb (small) chops were $33...a bit of a shocker considering that our other choices were appropriate for the restaurant's ambiance. Perfect for people who like to arrive for a late dinner. If you linger over your glass of wine, they won't bring you your dessert until you have finished. Popular with the locals, judging by our fellow diners. I would go there again, but it would have to be for a special occasion to justify the expense. All the servers were attentive to details.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Good if you like Indian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Nice place, good food and not badly priced compared to most restaurants in Trinidad. It's Indian food. Polite and good service.

Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
“couldn't be better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

The food is delicious!
The decorations and ambiance were perfect! Our hostess/waitress, Susan, was warm, kind, attentive, knowledgeable and a perfect! (she even laughed at my silly jokes)
From the second I walked in with three Trini friends, I knew this was authentic Indian food. The prices were reasonable - not over priced at all.
If I ever go back to POS, I would love to eat there daily!

Visited December 2012
Bahamas
“Tasty treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I was treated to this restaurant on my birthday this year. Apsara was a pleasant experience. The food was good as this was probably the third time that I had ever eaten very hot curry. The previous occasions were during visits to Guyana and St. Kitts. I will certainly visit again and also try the Thai restaurant that is situated in the same location.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“A go-to spot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food is very good and so is the service. However, I don't find it worth the price. I have been to other local Indian restaurants with even tastier food, larger portions and much less expensive.

• Visited March 2012