The hotel i general was in a very good condition and the staff helpful and attentive. We ate dinner in the main restaurant, which was excellent, with very good service. Th epool though is disappointing and looks in need of a revamp.
In addition, the pool area delivered some of the worst service I have ever experienced in a Hyatt property. Surly, disinterested and distinctly unhelpful characterise the experience we had on both days. We sat at a table for 18 and 22 minutes on consecutive days before anyone would even deign to acknowledge us- both days the pool bar was not busy.
it soured our experience so much we cancelled the two nighta we planned to stay there at the end of our trip.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Trinidad Hotel Port Of Spain
- Hyatt Regency Trinidad Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Trinidad
- Hyatt Port Of Spain
- Port Of Spain Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Trinidad Port Of Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Hyatt Regency Trinidad is a high rise hotel at the Port of Spain International Waterfront Development along the waterfront of Trinidad and Tobago's capital city. This 428 room hotel presents offers contemporary style and an comfortable luxury for Trinidad visitors. Featured in the design is a 16,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom, a 10,000 square-foot multipurpose facility, one full-In addition, a serene rooftop pool and terrace will provide a relaxing escape for business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Amex, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Hyatt Regency Trinidad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.