Friendly greeting at reception with the offer of a juice/coconut water/wine as you check in, which welcome after a long flight.
Clean and good quality rooms of the standard you would expect from a Hyatt.
Food service in the bar area was extremely slow, however the supervisor was extremely apologetic, gave us regular updates and removed the price from our bill - so all in all we had no complaints.
Very happy to stay again at the Hyatt when next on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Hyatt Regency Trinidad is a high rise hotel at the Port of Spain International Waterfront Development along the waterfront of Trinidad and Tobago's capital city. This 428 room hotel presents offers contemporary style and an comfortable luxury for Trinidad visitors. Featured in the design is a 16,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom, a 10,000 square-foot multipurpose facility, one full-In addition, a serene rooftop pool and terrace will provide a relaxing escape for business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Trinidad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Trinidad Hotel Port Of Spain
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Trinidad
- Hyatt Port Of Spain
- Port Of Spain Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Trinidad Port Of Spain