I last stayed at The Hyatt in March 2010, again I chose a Club room, these are located on the 21st. And 22nd. Floors enjoying views either over the Gulf of Paria or over the city of Port of Spain. A Club room gives access to the private lounge on the ground floor a haven of relative peace with a terrace overlooking the Gulf. Anoshka and Candace were superb. The hotel is really business orientated but never feel that travelling solo or as a couple you will feel overwhelmed, you won't - if you are a people watcher - enjoy! The food and drinks on offer at breakfast time or early evening in the Lounge are excellent.
The infinity pool at fourth floor level is delightful, comfortable loungers with an excellent pool bar offering daytime drinks and food, again the view is over the Gulf.
I am a declared lover of Hyatt hotels wherever I have the opportunity to stay in them - the Hyatt Regency, Port of Spain is a credit to the brand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Hyatt Regency Trinidad is a high rise hotel at the Port of Spain International Waterfront Development along the waterfront of Trinidad and Tobago's capital city. This 428 room hotel presents offers contemporary style and an comfortable luxury for Trinidad visitors. Featured in the design is a 16,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom, a 10,000 square-foot multipurpose facility, one full-In addition, a serene rooftop pool and terrace will provide a relaxing escape for business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Trinidad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Trinidad Hotel Port Of Spain
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Trinidad
- Hyatt Port Of Spain
- Port Of Spain Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Trinidad Port Of Spain