“More Vino..........More Service please....” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 95 restaurants in Port of Spain
Good for: Romance, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“More Vino..........More Service please....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

No doubt the food is nice, but after waiting forty mins from ordering to actually getting it and then getting a fish bone in the sushi rolls....well, as far as I am concerned, More Vino needs to serve more wine (free) to get more customers. This is not the first time for me, but as my friends had not been before, against my better judgement, we still went. No 'more' fore me again. I got better service at Tao Sushi and Kaizen

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

67% Recommend
Surrey, Canada
“Amazing food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I went with family for some lunch at More Vino during a recent trip to Trinidad. I have eaten at this restaurant in the past and noticed that they have made some improvements. The great wine selection is still available, but what blew me away was the amazing food. My family and I ordered a variety of sushi as well as several entrées. Everyone at the table could not stop praising the food! We all had several helpings as well as dessert and everything tasted fantastic! We will definitely be returning as often as we can for the delicious food and drinks!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vancouver, Canada
“Stuffed with Good Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I'm not a huge sushi person but joined my family for a weekday lunch at More Vino More Sushi at their Port of Spain location. I was talked in to trying serveral of their signature rolls and by the end of lunch was stuffed! Every roll I tried was delicious and a work of art. I especially loved the Last Samurai and the Katsu Fried Roll. The service was attentive and keen to make my lunch experience a good one. We sat inside because it was raining but I loved their outside space with lots of greenery. It looked like a great place to hold a party or event. I would definitely recommend More Vino More Sushi for a great sushi lunch and hope to go back for an evening out.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“"More Vino?" I'll stick with Rum...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I've been to More Vino a few times since it opened. Back then, it was more for showcasing art, fine wines and serving Tapas. It was pleasant back then, but now it all had changed. The art is gone, the Vine is still there and the sushi took centre stage. I had thier fried chicken and Japanese curry; it was satisfactory, and I had thier roll called: Last Samurai. It was delicious, however, the size of the roll did not reflect the price. I prefer to get more for my money. I am do not like dry wines, but for their other options, it wa slimited. Ordering juice or a fountain drink is a waste of time. They serve them to you in a rental glass, far too smal for an adult to get anything out of it. But the worst of it all is the atmosphere. It is stuffy and full of people full of hot air. The whole "wannabe" act is pathetic, and it takes away from the place. My advice would be to go to Levels a few meters up. You'd get more value there.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Crawley, West Sussex
“Great first visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Taken here by some friends whilst we were visiting Trinidad, we had a great experience. Although we are not sushi lovers we enjoyed our dishes and had good service. Dessert sharing was a good way to checkout 3 at once. Will be back.

• Visited July 2013