“Nice” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
“Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

I liked the design of the restaurant. it was very nice and the service was nice. I like the open kitchen. The price is reasonable. The food was ok. The two things that I disliked was that I didn't make a reservation and the host put us near the bar. I didn't mind in the begin until a group of people were sitting in the bar and they are very loud. It was very ignoring try to have an enjoyable dinner. If the host put you in the bar table, check the chair make sure is not sticking.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Trinidad and Tobago
“Bad service strikes again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Oh gosh! I am so sick and tired of poor service. I think if I abstain from all of the restaurants with poor service I would be stuck with 3 places in Trinidad for lunch/dinner. This place had soo much promise. Good location, parking, ambiance, good food (80% of the time) but the service is disgusting. In person it's one level of bad but over the phone the telephone operators turn up the rudeness. With a heavy heart I think I am done with this place. If you want rolled eyes by the servers in the restaurant and a never ending telephone wait - visit the Town

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Get out of "Town"”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Poor service and the food is at best, average. Interior is lovely. Servers are not friendly and they don't smile. It may have been an off day, but I'd rather not chance the opportunity to visit again. The last time I visited, I ordered a sparkling wine but got something different. When I asked that it be changed, I was met with firm hesitation. Been there, done that, time to move on.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cupertino, California
“Big lunch, excellent flavors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Had a big group business lunch here, with a large sampling of the menu brought out family-style. The food was very good, even by international standards. I especially enjoyed their Pepper Shrimp. A very different take on Chinese, this is Trini-Chinese; the flavor profiles were not something I expected. Very happy, would choose this again.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Trinidad and Tobago
“Surpassed my expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have lived in Trinidad for 23 years and been traveling overseas for the majority of that time. The basic expectation of anywhere in Trinidad is always quite dim...poor service...lack of care etc. I went here for a work dinner and we did not have a reservation, I must say the hostess was very welcoming in finding us a table 'even if it was just for 2 hrs'. We ordered the Rice, Calamari, Beef, Pork, Vegetables, Pina Colada, Martini, Margarita...all were great especially for the price. The food was the most clean tasting, satisfying, mouth watering selection of Chinese I have found in Trinidad so far.

• Visited June 2014