Pam is a wonderful host and the cooked breakfast is excellent.
The Inn is located on a quiet street in Newtown, a short walk from the Savannah as well as the best sports bar in the area ( Trotters ), a TGIF if you need one and the real Trini bar district of St. James is about a mile away. This is a safe and decent area, and Pam and team will set you right with unfailing local knowledge about port of Spain and Trinidad in general.
We had an excellent stay over Easter in this unassuming but friendly place and can certainly see why it is so highly rated by Trip advisor travellers.
- Also Known As:
- 40 Winks Inn
- Forty Winks Hotel Port Of Spain
- Forty Winks Hotel
- Forty Winks Inn Trinidad/Port Of Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Forty Winks Inn!If you’re a business traveller or casual vacationer in Port of Spain, Trinidad, and you’re looking for quality accommodation that offers you a Great Location, Good Value and Gracious Style, then search no more.With Complimentary Wireless Internet and Delicious Local Breakfast, Forty Winks provides a refreshing tropical experience full of warmth, comfort and personalised service.This is not just a place where people stay, but also where people meet in the cozy lobby, and where travellers find company and comfort in the intimacy of the space and the professional support of its caring, efficient staff. With over seven years of welcoming and serving guests from all over the world, we know what excellent service is about; that’s why so many of our clients return to us again and again. Make a reservation, and come join us at Forty Winks for an unforgettable stay in Trinidad. See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Forty Winks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.