“Exceptional” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 106 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Helmed by Executive Chef Johnny Aboud, Aioli offers a Mediterranean inspired-menu for lunch, tapas and dinner in a beautiful, inviting setting. Chef Aboud trained at the Ecole Gregoire Ferrandi in Paris, the Lincoln Culinary Institute and the Florida Culinary Institute. With his team, he strives to bring out the best in carefully chosen ingredients, turning the cacophony into a wonderful symphony of flavor. We invite you to come taste the daring efforts of this young chef as he makes his mark in Trinidad & Tobago!
“Exceptional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

My boyfriend and I went on a lunch date for his birthday. He had the soup of the day (I think it was a soup called "snowpeas") and I tasted a little of it. It was amazing. The ambience in this place was very different from anywhere else in Trinidad and it is something like a hidden gem because of its location. Amazing, professional, real staff and great views. Definitely going there again and would recommend to others. Food was overall exotic and the range of items was good for our requirements at the time.

San Fernando, San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago
“Best Prosecco with rasberries and mint..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Excellent Food!!!
Cream of Mushroom Soup is to die for...
Maine Lobster, the best I ever had.

Always a pleasure to dine for lunch and dinner.

Visited April 2014
“Very pleasurable dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

My husband and I went on a Friday "date night" and had a very enjoyable evening. What an exquisite find in POS. The food, service, decor and ambiance was stellar. Fabulous experience. Will be back!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Trinidad and Tobago
“Best Service in Trinidad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Every time I visit Aioli, I am filled with nervous excitement. Will the food still be great? Is the service still top notch? They have yet to disappoint. Unlike other places in Trinidad they have managed to keep a very very high standard of food and service. I highly recommend. My bf always gets the Napoleon for dessert and it gets more and more delicious each time.I can't wait to go back

Visited June 2014
Port of spain
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Was a Wednesday night we order the Thai duck and was very delicious. The appetizers was also fantastic we orders the shrimp cocktail and the smoked salmon. The service was great and for sure we gonna go back.

• Visited July 2014